Trusted Contributor

J331644 Trapeze Necklace on waitlist

[ Edited ]

I noticed the trapeze necklace is available on waitlist in the gold and silver.  I don't know if this means they are loading it into the system and will be adding the other two colors.  I have these in all colors and they are a clean, modern look.

Valued Contributor

Re: J331644 Trapeze Necklace on waitlist

Does anyone know if this willl be offered in additional colors?

Respected Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

Does anyone know if this willl be offered in additional colors?

@JGalt - When this Necklace was first offered a year ago (I checked my Order) it also came in Black - I purchased 3 Colour options - but this time the waitlist shows only Goldtone and Silvertone - not sure why the Black is not on waitlist.  This Necklace is a fabulous piece and looks great in any colour option.

Trusted Contributor

It also came that n chocolate. I have all four colors. Waiting now for the bracelet reorder.
Respected Contributor

Update from Louis:

The Trapeze necklace and cuff
Published on September 21, 2017 in From Louis. 0 Comments
The trapeze necklace and cuff reorders will be coming in Oct. I will be offering two new colors Shiny gold and shiny silver. The previous necklaces were matte. I can tell you they look real. I will be bringing back the SHINY BLACK in both pieces also. I noticed that the silver and gold is avail for ordering on wait list, but the black is not listed. I don’t know why? BTW, I think the matte and shiny cuffs look wonderful worn together. I would suggest if you want these pieces you should go on wait list as the reorder quantities aren’t large…….like the Mardi Gras necklace that sold out in a flash!
Valued Contributor

Would someone please post a heads up when the asymmetrical matching bracelet is available?  I have it in the shiny black and just love it.  Hoping to get a gold and a silver option if they are coming back.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, @Seka for the info. I did not get the necklace originally because I thought people said it was shiny gold which I do not want. I wanted matte gold. Well, drat! I'm currently experiencing a bunch of No-Linea...Smiley Frustrated