Regular Contributor

J325471 Y Bar Necklace-New Colors???

Hello my dear fellow Linea Ladies!

Fairly new here...jumped on board after spotting Mary Beth Roe sporting a cool periwinkle (!) knit peplum jacket; determined to track down the designer with only the zipper pull logo to go by. Now, les than 2 months and already into a second (reserve) CC, color me as very seriously smitten

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley LOL

At any rate, I was surfing the last few nights looking for sea glass necklace/earrings and bluebell WS tanks when I spied the necklace I'd just ordered but now in a bunch of new shades. A32541 Y Bar Necklaces. I normally cannot wear high necklines due to a short, fluffy neck, but Louis has so many that elongate and slim...really believe mariage between awesome designer and haute fashion model has resulted in synergistic effect of more and more flattering, woman oriented and practical yet classy, timeless creations.

Valued Contributor

Re: J325471 Y Bar Necklace-New Colors???

Hematite, I think I'll like that!  Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, hematite and shiny black are new colors.  They are all on waitlst now.

Respected Contributor

I own the gunmetal in the Y Bar. What's the diffwerence between them? Aren't they both grey?

Trusted Contributor

Marilyn, Louis said, "...the Y-Bar was never offered in Shiny Black….only the Trapeze necklace. It’s new, and Gunmetal and Hematite are the same."
Contributor

No more wait list availability on this item. Says not available. I wonder if this is another one that got de-listed to wait for a presentation or possibly already sold out?

Respected Contributor

I think you're right. They probably pulled it for a later show. This makes no sence to me? Just let us buy it now and if it sells out, then order more. Why make us wait and why not sell it as soon as you can. I don't understand holding inventory back. It's like the Beach Glass necklace. We all know it's there! Why not post it??

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with Marilyn--holding back items makes no sense to me either as a customer. QVC did that with the dress...posted it early and then when sales got too brisk apparently, pulled it down just before the show. Guess they don't want to air an item that's almost sold out, but then why not order the right quantities to begin with!

Contributor

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they hold back the Beach Glass Necklace till Louis's next visit so they can show it and sell it. Everytime he comes on and says this is sold out already, maybe people are complaining they didn't get a chance at it during a presentation so they will hold inventory and then let the phones go crazy?

Respected Contributor

So....instead of ordering enough inventory, they will hold it for a live free-for-all?  Groan.