Valued Contributor

Re: It's July!! Bring Out The Fireworks For Your Styling With Linea!

Last night I went to dinner with a friend and wore the Linea Black/Ivory diagonal stripe maxi dress A265611 with the Linea Whisper Knit Short Sleeve Cardigan A253409 in Chili Pepper and Naturalizer sandals that are the same color as the Chili Pepper with the Linea long Gunmetal Palm Frond necklace and gunmetal earrings and gunmetal wide stretch bracelet from Kohls.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Petite Stripe Printed Maxi DressLinea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Short Sleeve Cardigan

Honored Contributor

I love Naturalizer's chili pepper color!! They call it red pepper. I have one pair of sandals in that color:
Cadence style from a few years ago.

Naturalizer Cadence Red Pepper Leather for Women

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Good afternoon!! Heading to supermarket, post office and then a mall.

Wearing the green textured cap sleeve top over the navy Leisure pants, my white Naturalizer Catrina sandals and thes 2028 Earrings and necklace in white with black trim. Eyeshadow by Lancome Emerald Decadence with the green color below the eyelid and in corners of lid.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Textured Short Sleeve Top - A265603Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants - A2620722028 Black-Tone White Opaque Faceted Bib Necklace 2028 Black-Tone White Opaque Drop Earrings

I like your color combination.  I like the white jewelry with the green and navy. I ordered the same green top because I have so much Linea navy.   It should arrive Monday.  Of course that green will be a good pop of color for black also.

Honored Contributor

I just washed that green top and it washed well under cold water wash/rinse. I hung it to dry.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I love Naturalizer's chili pepper color!! They call it red pepper. I have one pair of sandals in that color:
Cadence style from a few years ago.

Naturalizer Cadence Red Pepper Leather for Women

That is the one!  It is so comfortable and it goes perfectly with Linea Chili Pepper!  Thanks JustJazzMom! 

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I just washed that green top and it washed well under cold water wash/rinse. I hung it to dry.

I am glad to "hear" that it launders well.  I am excited that I will be getting new Linea Monday and I am especially excited to see this new top.  I am hopeful that I ordered the correct sizes. 

Honored Contributor

Today its warm outside but I am indoors doing chores.

Wearing the CWC double lace tank in light pink with the Leisure navy pants and my Catrina white sandals.

Wearing 1928 jewelry porcelain pink rose earrings with matching pendant and its rose tone metal.

Wearing a Fossil mini boyfriend rose tone watch.

Purple shades of Clarion eye shadow.

Double Lace Tank, Light Pink, large

Gold-Tone Pink Crystal and Porcelain Rose Filigree Necklace                   Gold-Tone Pink Crystal Porcelain Rose Filigree Button Earrings                               

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sunday, I wore the Linea Espresso Georgette Top and Tank with the Linea pull-on Pale Khaki ankle pants and Carolyn Pollack Turquoise and Silver jewelry.  I was thinking of selling the Espresso set, but it really looks good with the tan pants and turquoise jewelry, so it's back in my closet as a "winning look".

Linea by Louis DellOlio Crinkle Georgette Shirt w/ Shell

Esteemed Contributor

Today I wore my navy moss knit skirt with the petrol blue WK scoop neck tank and matching zip front WK cardigan.  When I was outside, I wrapped the cardi around my neck, but I put it on inside in the air conditioning.   I've really enjoyed these pieces!

Honored Contributor

Heading across the lake to dinner.

LDO moss and black cotton zebra sweater (for the ride home), LDO black cotton sleeveless blouse, black jeans, summer bag (Eric Javits), black espradilles (since we are going by boat - no heels!), LDO black domed stretch bracelet, black and silver watch, large silver hoops, tri-color rings.