Valued Contributor

Re: It's July!! Bring Out The Fireworks For Your Styling With Linea!

@JustJazzmom

I find I am wearing those Linea Leisure white pants a WHOLE LOT!!!!  They are so comfortable, feeling wonderful on, launder well and just go with everything of course.  Good thing I got 2 of the white.  And I may go for a third pair.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had problems yesterday and today posting to the Linea forum (still having problems posting to Louis' blog).  I contacted QVC, and now I am able to post, and all my "test" posts showed up also.  So, I've been trying to do a clean up,. I have a feeling that all my posts went to "spam" and then were recovered by the QVC tech team.

I'm not sure why I can't post to Louis' blog.  I also post to another WordPress blog, and am having the same difficulties with that blog.

The author of that other blog found all my posts in the "spam" folder.  She approved them, and now I'm able to post again.  

Esteemed Contributor

Saturday we went to a outdoor wedding at a country club on Long Island and I wore the brown zip zag dress....wowzee even hubby was impressed and so were the guests by the compliments I received.  I wore a black short sleeve cropped sweater that I already owned and black spinel jewelry with bronze sandals.

I can't believe I held off from buying that dress thinking it wouldn't work on my large/xl figure boy was I wrong.

Valued Contributor

Today I went out to lunch with friends and then shopping (Talbots and The Loft at the Blakeney Village in Charlotte, NC). Talbots had 50% off sale. I wore the white ENR sleeveless tank with the white Leisure pants with Blue B.O.C Sandals and sterling silver lapis jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

Wearing the pictured JCP Worthington topover the white Leisure pants and my Naturalizer Cooper sandals. Wearing 2028 jewelry earrings with Sarah Coventry cross and eyeshadow by Lancome Amethyst Glam

WORTHINGTON Stretchy Pink/Black/White/Orange Top Large Cap Sleeves Unlined2028 Spring Tailored Gold-Tone Chain Circle Stud Earrings 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I posted this on another Linea thread, but want to order before the show and hoping for a quick response...I feel pesty!  LOL.

I just want to make sure I understand correctly before ordering...this is the ENR, but lighter weight, yes?  I'm pretty sure I read that correctly on LDO blog, but I don't want to find out I was wrong.  I'm not a fan of the regular whisper knit [ducking].  TIA

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

It has finally cooled off here - mid 70's.  Going to a salmon barbecue at friends waterfront house.

LDO aqua jean jacket, silk t-shirt in stripes of aqua and navy on white (Neiman's sale), white jeans (Nordstrom), aqua espadrilles, straw bag with brown leather trim, large gold hoop earring, white ceramic watch, several gold bangles on other wrist, tricolor rings. 

Valued Contributor

Had a training at another office today that was an hour away. Dress was business casual, so I wore the feather jersy cardigan in navy over the white top, with the navy ankle pants. Accessorized with Isaac Mizrahi driving mocs and a Jai John Hardy necklace and bangle. Arrived wrinkle free and was comfortable all day.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Feather Jersey Open Front Cardigan

Linea by Louis DellOlio Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants

Linea by Louis DellOlio V-neck Knit T-shirt

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Leather Moccasins with Bow

JAI John Hardy Sukhothai Sterling Twist Design Hinged Cuff - J286019

Valued Contributor

@Qulia wrote:

Had a training at another office today that was an hour away. Dress was business casual, so I wore the feather jersy cardigan in navy over the white top, with the navy ankle pants. Accessorized with Isaac Mizrahi driving mocs and a Jai John Hardy necklace and bangle. Arrived wrinkle free and was comfortable all day.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Feather Jersey Open Front Cardigan

Linea by Louis DellOlio Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants

Linea by Louis DellOlio V-neck Knit T-shirt

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Leather Moccasins with Bow

JAI John Hardy Sukhothai Sterling Twist Design Hinged Cuff - J286019

I know you looked professional, but the good thing is that you were comfortable.  Very nice. 

Valued Contributor

Today I am wearing the white ponte knit pants with a white tank top and one of the cotton shirts I purchased this week.  Wearing white flat sandals and white gold hoop earrings and Judith Ripka bangle J321350.

Chambray Multi Stripes ShirtJudith Ripka Gemstone & Diamonique Romance Bangle Bracelet