Honored Contributor

Re: It's July!! Bring Out The Fireworks For Your Styling With Linea!

Today was take care of some garden stuff and then Wet Swiffer the wooden floors day here.

Wearing a scoopneck cap sleeve Worthington (JCP brand) purple and black top with the Erika purple capris, white sandals and Brighton Times Square hoop earrings and 2028 jewelry silvertone short chain necklace. Eyeshadow is Lancome Jacaranda Bloom.

2028 Silver-Tone Chain Link Necklace

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Gorgeous sunny low 70's day here. Wearing the new AK cowl neck top with the white Leisure pants (my feather jersey gray pants which match the grays in this top are in the wash) and my white sandals. Wearing Brighton Vincent's Flowers earrings and matching long station necklace doubled about my neck. Eyeshadow by Lancome Gris Fumee.

Cowlneck ShellLinea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants - A262072Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hot today again in the PNW.  Going to a little theater performance in Seattle. 

LDO cotton Ikat print shirt/jacket in brown, LDO cotton sleeveless blouse in dark brown, tan cotton pants (Nordstrom), straw handbag with brown leather trim, dark brown wedges (Trotters), watch with tan leather band, three bangles (wood and bone enamel), large gold hoop earrings, tricolor rings. 

Hope they have A/C!

Respected Contributor

There were really bad stroms early this morning, and the power was out for over 4 hours.  It's also supposed to be hot and steamy today.  I'm wearing the turquoise Linea floral shorts with a dark coral Chico's S/S T-shirt.  Nothing fancy for me today!  Photo shows shorts in coral, but I am wearing the turquoise version.

I brought a package downstairs to mail, and opened the front door for a couple who lives in my building.  The man complimented me on my shorts and top.  He said the coral in my top perfectly matched the coral flowers in my shorts.  He really liked the floral pattern in my Linea shorts (I thought that was funny, since most men don't pay any attention to what we wear).

Linea by Louis DellOlio Fly Front Printed Walking Shorts

Respected Contributor

I tried posting, and it didn't go through, so will try again.

The power was out in our neighborhood for over 4 hours this morning, because of bad stroms.  It's supposed to be hot and steamy today.  So I'm wearing the Linea turquoise shorts and a Chico's dark coral top.

I met a couple coming in our building, and the man complimented me on my floral shorts and top, and made a comment that the coral in my top perfectly matched the coral flower in my shorts.  (I thought that was funny, because most men don't pay much attention to what we wear.)  The picture shows coral shorts, but the ones I am wearing are turquoise.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Fly Front Printed Walking Shorts

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rain this morning, overcast now with sun losing the battle to appear it seems.

Wearing the feather jersey gray pants and a Worthington scoopneck, cap sleeve top in black, white and gray small geometric pattern. Wearing my Fossil boyfriend mini Heather watch in gunmetal finish and Downton Abbey opera necklace doubled and the pictured earrings also Downton Abbey. Wearing the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette using the Armor, Slanted, Dagger (which looks blue gray - on lid) and Black Market on eyes.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Regular Fit Feather Jersey Pull-on Pants - A233967Downton Abbey® Silver-Tone Filigree Black Bead Opera Necklace

Valued Contributor

Today was the 3/4 sleeve WK sweater in Grass with gold sleeve buttons and my own denim Capri leggings. Nugget necklace in gold with my own large Eternagold ball studs. Slim watch and my usual rings.
Respected Contributor

I was lucky to get a Magenta Linea midi dress (must have been a return, but it was perfect) in my smaller size.  I wore this dress to church this morning, with the pink Dew Drop set (necklace and earrings), a Linea white shrug and Ecco white sandals.  I really like this dress.  It's not too short and not too long for me -- very comfortable.  I had ordered this dress in blue in my old size, but had to return it, as it was too large.  I wasn't sure of the magenta color on me, but it looks nice, even if I say so myself (ha!).

Linea by Louis DellOlio Printed Sleeveless Midi Dress

Valued Contributor

Yesterday for church in the 91 degree weather I was giving a presentation so I wore a slightly more formal look than the heat might have dictated:

A70208 and

A233957 which in real life and in person works tonally better than than Q picture depicts with

A233851.  I wore it with the top couple of buttons buttoned and with the BLACK multi bead torsade ~ J290366 ~ and black Aerosole slide to keep the toes cool.

Honored Contributor

Another awful hot day here. Thank goodness for A/C as its very humid outside.

Wearing the white Leisure pants with my white sandals and a JCP Worthington scoopneck cap sleeve coral, black and white striped top.

Wearing vintage Monet drop beaded earrings in coral and beige colors with matching toggle clasp 2 strand necklace. Eyeshadow by Lancome Bronze Amour.