Honored Contributor

Re: It's July!! Bring Out The Fireworks For Your Styling With Linea!

Hi Linea ladies!

I wore this sweater and denim jeans to a baseball game last night. I've worn this sweater a lot. Thanks to all of you who helped me with it at the time I ordered it! Smiley Happy

A265576

Linea by Louis DellOlio Striped Sweater with Shoulder Button Detail

Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags  I saw your post in the June Linea thread about the pink jacket ($28!!!!!!!!!)...YAY!  Please let us know how you like it.  I'm jealous!

I put this post in July's thread to be current and not bump up the June thread...hope that's ok.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@shoesnbags  I saw your post in the June Linea thread about the pink jacket ($28!!!!!!!!!)...YAY!  Please let us know how you like it.  I'm jealous!

I put this post in July's thread to be current and not bump up the June thread...hope that's ok.

@MacDUFF , I have to confess that I actually ordered 2 sizes, XS & XXS, so that I'd have a better chance of getting one that fit.  Normally, I'd try to avoid doing that but since this was a last chance situation I thought it was warranted.  I'll post re the fit when they arrive.  Thanks again for the heads up!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Today it was the feather jersey dolman top and skirt in seafoam. Or Paz earrings I picked up on eBay, an Eclissi vintage sterling watch (another eBay find) and my grandmother's ring. Wearing a pair of super-comfortable Dansko backstrap sandals I got a few years ago at Nordstrom Rack.
Honored Contributor

Happy July 4th everyone!!

Wearing today the blue lace knit top over the black Leisure pants and my white sandals.

Wearing Lauren by Ralph Lauren necklace in navy enamel with goldtone and matching earrings.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Lace Print Scoop Neck Tank

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm getting ready to go to church this morning, and I'm wearing the Linea lace jacket in ivory (ivory no longer available), with the Linea light tan pull-on ankle pants,a Linea tan heather knit tank and light tan Clark's sandals.  I'm also wearing a Bixby cord and enhancer.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Lace Jacket with Trim Detail

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's in the 90's today... I pulled out two favorites for lunch with the fam--the Linea pebble crepe tunic A255182 in coffee bean with black pebble crepe crops A255183. T-strap sandals in black. Natural straw bag. Hoop earrings. Linea graduated black bead necklace J270117.

tile print4

Valued Contributor

@GraceCO

That is such a "cool" outfit.  I kept hoping that sleeveless tunic would come back in more colors!

Valued Contributor

Wearing the turquoise sleeveless shirt with white Loft jeans.  Only jewelry is sterling sleeping beauty earrings.  Watching Netflix and shelling the lima beans I picked this morning from my garden out back!

This is another sleeveless Linea top I wish was coming back, though I prefer straight hemmed bottoms to wear out and about,  rather than shirttail hems which to me seem very casual. 

Linea by Louis DellOlio Stretch Cotton Button Front Tank Blouse

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@breee wrote:

@GraceCO

That is such a "cool" outfit.  I kept hoping that sleeveless tunic would come back in more colors!

Yes, that pebble crepe is the best fabric on a hot day! Ditto for the sleeveless cotton shirt you're wearing today. (Have that one in black...) I have the tunic in white, black & coffee bean & the matching crops in white & black. I mix & match & wear the tunic over my maxi skirts, too. I've gotten a lot of mileage out of those pieces.

I also wish it would come back in new colors. My vote would be for navy & khaki. But, there's still inventory, so I'm betting this one doesn't get re-ordered.

Do you have both pieces?