Honored Contributor

Re: It's December and I am wearing.....

Wearing today this CWC blouse over the gray camisole with dark gray pants.

Cherry Blossom Blouse, Grey, large

Essential Camisole, Caviar Charcoal, large

1928 Jardin earrings and wearing Urban Decay Uzi eye pencil with neutral Lancome eye shadow.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately my asthmatic bronchitis has become pneumonia and I am unable to participate in Christmas activities but able to enjoy one of my new Christmas gifts.  My family knows I love Vermont Country Store nightgowns, especially Eileen West and one DIL keeps me supplied from one Christmas to the next.  I am blessed to have all my family, all my friends, my church friends and a special savior who looks after us.  Merry Christmas to you and yours and may your 2016 be spent healthy, happy and making those around you happier than they might have been.

Womens Eileen West Regal Plaid Nightgown

Respected Contributor

Today I will be wearing my red tunic shirt with the French cuffs and ivory crepe pants. My Linea gold signature necklaces and earrings. Now I have to decide what to wear over it. It's too warm for a coat, but maybe by the time we go to midnight mass it will cool down.

Respected Contributor

@namealreadytaken wrote:

Unfortunately my asthmatic bronchitis has become pneumonia and I am unable to participate in Christmas activities but able to enjoy one of my new Christmas gifts.  My family knows I love Vermont Country Store nightgowns, especially Eileen West and one DIL keeps me supplied from one Christmas to the next.  I am blessed to have all my family, all my friends, my church friends and a special savior who looks after us.  Merry Christmas to you and yours and may your 2016 be spent healthy, happy and making those around you happier than they might have been.

Womens Eileen West Regal Plaid Nightgown

Dear Name,

So sorry to hill that you are sick.  I am keeping you in my prayers and that you have a speedy and complete recovery.

All the best,

Writer with Flair

Valued Contributor

Unseasonably warm in the DC Metro area, in the 70s. Wore white & black sailor sweater with black leggings yesterday.

Trusted Contributor

@NonametodayI'm another fan of Eileen West gowns.  No PJs for me!  As much as I'm sure you love your new gown, I'm very sorry to read that you have pneumonia.  Prayers and healing thoughts for a quick recovery.

Trusted Contributor

For Christmas Day I pulled out an old favorite:  The Linea Forest Green velvet tunic and slacks and the gold ball necklace. For earrings, the green glass drop Baroque earrings.  Was soooooo comfortable!

Hope all had a wondeful Christmas!

Honored Contributor

I have absolutely no leftovers so I am heading to Trader Joe's to pick up a few things.

LDO aubergine quilted jacket, navy v-neck long sleeve t-shirt (Eddie Bauer), jeans, aubergine loafers (Ros Hommerson), navy bag (D&B), gunmetal watch (Invicta), large gunmetal bangle, gunmetal hoop earrings, tricolor rings.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Had to make an urgent care run due to shortness of breath.  Got a steroid injection and breathing treatment.  All is better.  Just hope it stays better.  I wore navy HUE leggings, white long tail short (DKNY), no jewelry, Mary Jane pewter Naot shoes and the silverish white anorak from a few years ago (still get lots of compliments every time I wear it).

Linea Louis Dell'Olio Zip Front Anorak Jacket w Notched Collar  GRY  1X

This is the black.  I wish I had gotten it as well.  It is somewhat warm here today but rain is in the forecast and as I had a slight fever, feeling chilly and therefore, the jacket.  It's a great weight for what I needed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The days, for 2015, are coming to a close and before it's over, here's something I am wearing from the long past QVC Kardashian DASH collection.  While being lazy and partaking of all my new medications, reading all the contraindications coupled with the old (man, am I in trouble), I am trying very hard to ignore all that and get well soon.  While doing so, I am enjoying reading a book I had tried to read and kept putting down but I am going to persevere this time.  

This is a big long on me (and the color is not good, this is more grayish blue/salmon than green/rust), LDO WK black tank, GILI Obi and black smoking shoes from QVC.  My watch is gold Gossip from days gone by (Boyfriend) (I am so addicted to watches just as my children are to cell phone time).  

Hey, LDO girls, I know you are reading here and you must be wearing something.  Don't be shy.  Share.  The year is closing out and you are dressed more than adequately, I am sure.