Honored Contributor

Re: It's August!! Happy Styling With Linea!!

Meeting friends at a very casual fish joint at the marina for an early dinner. 

LDO bleached demin jean jacket, WK ruby tank, white jeans, straw-like bag (Eric Javits), red striped espradilles, watch with red leather band (Anne Klein), two bracelets with large red nuggets, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. 

Valued Contributor

Last evening went to an event at our church.  I wore the capped sleeve textured top in the green with the black boho and black sandals with 14k gold jewelry.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Textured Short Sleeve TopLinea by Louis DellOlio 4-Tier Crinkle Boho Skirt

Naturalizer Cadence Strappy Sandals - Womens Black

Valued Contributor

This morning going to get hair trimmed, Wearing Linea Leisure white pants with a plaid blue/green/white cotton shirt (Nordstrom) and white sandals.

Treasure&Bond Plaid High/Low Popover TopLinea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants

Respected Contributor

I'm meeting a friend (from out of town) for lunch, and I'm wearing the Teak Linea Whisper Knit Asymmetrical Sweater with Black Linea Leisure Pants and Barbara Bixby jewelry.

I was planning on wearing the Navy WK Asymmetrical Sweater, but the navy Linea Ankle Pants don't match the sweater exactly, and I didn't want to wear my white Linea Leisure pants, since it's a cool day today.  All my denim pants are way too big for me now.

I wish now that I had bought the Cinnamon sweater instead of the navy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meeting a former neighbor at a marina hotel for lunch.

LDO aqua jean jacket, striped silk t-shirt - aqua, navy and white (Neimans), white jeans, straw-like bag (Eric Javits), aqua espadrilles, white ceramic watch, one wide gold bangle and two smaller gold bangles, large gold hoops, tricolor rings.

Honored Contributor

Wearing today the Feather Jersey smoke tank with the pants and my white sandals. Tonight at dinner will add the Joan Rivers Moroccan Flair jacket over this in the neutral shade (no longer available) (has the gray and the hemp brown color of the other feather jersey tops and pants.

1928 jewelry earrings-- in the Jardin style. Eyeshadow by Lancome: Gris Fumee.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Feather Jersey Tank with Side Slits - A233962Linea by Louis DellOlio Regular Fit Feather Jersey Pull-on Pants - A233967

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I got a new Apple Mac, and I'm not sure how to copy/paste a photo of A233854, the black/pink Linea Printed Drape Front Jacket and matching shell.  I wore this to church services this morning, with the black ankle pull on pants and black Clark's sandals.  I also wore the Linea pink crystal necklace and the pink earrings from the Dew Drop set.  This is the first time I've worn the Drape Front Jacket (only tried it on, and hung it back in the closet).  Now, I really like the set.  Isn't it funny how things change?

If anyone has an Apple Mac, how do you post a picture to the forum?  I'm taking classes (have to sign up for another one soon), so this is something I have not learned to do.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I tried on the alabaster/black cardigan and alabaster S/S sweater, with my black Linea Leisure pants.  I almost wore this set to church today, but thought it might be too warm.  Actually, it was a bit cool this morning, so the set would have been perfect.  Note:  I contacted Apple Support about something else on my new laptop, and then I asked about posting a photo.  It works differently than with my old Dell Windows 7 laptop.

a267883.201.jpeg