Respected Contributor

Re: It's August!! Happy Styling With Linea!!

[ Edited ]

@Lyn08 wrote:

I ran a quick errand this morning.  It's quite warm, so I decided to wear my white Linea top with my purple Linea tank and black Susan Graver capris (couldn't find my black Linea crop leggings -- I thought I had a pair, but can only find the white ones).  I also wore the long Linea silver fish necklace (love that necklace!).

Linea by Louis DellOlio Asymmetric Hem Button Front Tunic w/ Collar

Dear Lyn08,

I love that Linea top.  It looks so cool and airy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarilynM wrote:

Grace I love the way that sounds, and I have all the pieces. You know I will be wearing that exact outfit...LOL. This is one of my favorite summer tops, I have every color and would buy more if they would only bring it back.

Marilyn, I agree with you--it's such a great fabric & fingers crossed we see more in the future. Louis said on his blog that he presented many sketches in pebble crepe, but the QVC buyers chose only one piece--a top.

I also have the tunic in all three colors and the crop pants in black & white. Wish I'd gotten the coffee bean crops, too. I wear these combos endlessly & oftentimes will pair the tops with a cotton maxi skirt, long pendant, hoop earrings & sandals. Done. I'm happy when dressing is easy, especially in the summer, and I've noticed most of my "uniforms" are by Linea.

Valued Contributor

I wish the sleeveless pebble crepe tunic would return.  It is so comfortable and looks so stylish.  I only have the black one.  Dark brown is not my friend near my face.  I do have the black and brown crop pebble crop pants.  So comfy cool.

Valued Contributor

Last evening I wore the midi dress in magenta with A251784 Isaac Mizrahi Petal Pink Moccasins with gold jewelry.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Printed Sleeveless Midi Dress

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Leather Moccasins with Enamel Links

Valued Contributor

Today I am wearing A234414 Linea Watercolor sleeveless dress in blue with sterling lapis jewelry and white sandals.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Watercolor Print Dress

Respected Contributor

It's starting to get a bit cool here, so it's a great excuse to pull out my Linea sweaters.

Yesterday, I wore the red striped Breton sweater over LL white pants. Navy loafers. Navy shoulder bag.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Striped Sweater with Shoulder Button Detail

Honored Contributor

Heading to a high end nursery that has a lovely cafe to meet a friend for lunch. 

LDO cotton Ikat shirt/jacket in brown, LDO cotton sleevless shirt in brown, 24/7 tall pants in tan (Isaac), tan espradilles, straw-like bag (Eric Javits), gold watch (Michele), three wood and bone bangles, large gold hoops, tri color rings. 

PS:  Not buying any plants (famous last words!). 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne

Love your outfit! You always put things together so elegantly.

I'm off to cash in my Mother's Day spa certificate for a massageSmiley Happy I'm wearing the white crop pants with the pebble crepe tunic in smoke. Pewter t-strap sandals and straw tote. Silver hoop earrings.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Elastic Pull-on Cropped Pants

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pebble Crepe Tunic with Pockets

Honored Contributor

Wearing A232345 in the tobacco color over the feather jersey hemp colored pants. Wearing Brighton Mediterranean earrings and matching station necklace doubled (one necklace) and eyeshadow by Lancome Gris Fumee.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Regular Fit Feather Jersey Pull-on Pants - A233967Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Rib Trim Tank - A232345

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

It was cool and beautiful here today, low in the 50's overnight and low 70's in the day, so......I took the plunge and wore the new alabaster/black cardi-duster, the alabaster ss top, black sunburst pleated skirt, black recent Clark's tsv shoes.  

Added a 36" strand of pearls and 36" Judith Ripka pearl and chain insert necklace with black onyx enhancer, Ripka hoop earrings with DQ, and a Ripka ring, black DQ domed ring with various shapes of amy inset, sort of a signature ring for me, just love it, and black ceramic Ripka watch.  

I felt very Miss Fisher, but no fur or hat.  I even wore red lipstick and am very fair, loved how it looked with the alabaster in the sweaters.

This set was comfy and stylish and just perfect for my lifestyle.  We met friends for a wonderful lunch at a great restaurant where men have to wear a jacket to lunch.  I had the perfect outfit!  

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Color-Block CardiganLinea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Short Sleeve TopNo Image Found No Image Found