Honored Contributor

It's August!! Happy Styling With Linea!!

[ Edited ]

Wore yesterday the new gray tank over the Leisure black pants and my Naturalizer black sandals.

Wore Brighton Jewelry-- Tempest earrings with matching pendant.

Eyeshadow: the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette using Armor, Slanted, Dagger on lids and Black Market below lids.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Scoop Neck Tank - A237404

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's August!! Happy Styling With Linea!!

It's hot as blazes so I wore the tile print skirt from last year (the blue option) with a white tee and some wedges. That fabric is light as air and not sweaty at all.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

In the 70's here, perfect weather.  Wore white capris, nude sandals, and the Linea black lace sleeve knit zip cardi with sleeves pushed up to elbow and unzipped a bit top and bottom.  

Added a sterling silver collar necklace (Offerings) studded with lovely gems - turquoise, pearl, rose quartz, amy, iolite, etc.  Free form modern design, liked it with the edgy top.  Also wore one ring, Barbara Bixby's Big Blue, vine and leaf blue topaz ring.  So pretty.

I have worn the black and white lace sleeved cardis continually; great investment.

Respected Contributor

I ran a quick errand this morning.  It's quite warm, so I decided to wear my white Linea top with my purple Linea tank and black Susan Graver capris (couldn't find my black Linea crop leggings -- I thought I had a pair, but can only find the white ones).  I also wore the long Linea silver fish necklace (love that necklace!).

Linea by Louis DellOlio Asymmetric Hem Button Front Tunic w/ Collar

Honored Contributor

It has finally gotten cooler here.  I am headed out to Costco and to get new buttons for an Isaac knit jacket  in navy that I picked up on clearance. 

LDO bleached denim jacket, LDO ruby red tank, jeans, red espradilles, straw-like bag (Eric Javits), white ceramic watch, two red nugget bracelets, large gold hoops and tricolor rings. 

Trusted Contributor

Out to birthday dinner with soon to be daughter-in-law.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Printed Sleeveless Midi Dress

Linea by Louis DellOlio Gunmetal Fish Scale Motif PendantAs Is Marc Fisher Jeweled Thong Sandals w/ Backstrap Rady II

Wore the silver fish neclace with blue eye out and black Marc Fisher sandals.  Diamond studs, antique art deco ring right hand and paltinum and diamond wedding band.

Honored Contributor

Meeting out of town friends for lunch at nice hotel. 

LDO linen jacket in black, LDO pink/grey and black light weight striped sweater, black pants (Nordstrom), black espradilles, straw purse with black leather trim, gold watch with black leather strap, LDO black resin domed bracelet, large gold hoop earrings and tricolor rings. 

Honored Contributor

DH is taking me out to dinner tonight!!
Wearing the braided top in white over the brick red WK tank top and the Leisure white pants.

My white sandals and KJL red and gold chandelier earrings. Eyeshadow by Lancome Gris Fumee.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Textured 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top - A265620Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Scoop Neck Tank

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Meeting friends for dinner and not sure how dressy this restaurant is so going to be safe with black!

Black lace GILI long sleeve blouse worn open as a jacket, LDO black tank, black silky pants (Nordstrom), black strappy heels, medium black leather envelope bag, gold watch (Michele), three LDO black and gold bangles, large gold hoops, tricolor rings with onyx and gold pointer finger ring. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne Very elegant outfit!

I'm also wearing all black out to dinner tonight. The Linea long skirt & tank with double strands of the gunmetal beads. Gunmetal post earrings. Throwing the blacklace cardigan over my shoulders. Black patent strappy kitten heel sandals. Cross body black patent bag (Kate Spade).

FEBMAR26

Linea by Louis DellOlio Lace Sleeve Zip Front Knit Cardigan

bread9