Valued Contributor

Re: It's August!! Happy Styling With Linea!!

[ Edited ]

Wore the indigo tank and maxi skirt a few times. And the gold nugget necklace. Also, an older short-sleeve, scoopneck navy WK top, the flamingo featherweight skirt and fuchsia  WK pencil skirt. It's been unusually cool the past few days here. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wore the Linea Espresso georgette top (I almost sold this set, but I'm glad I kept it!), and tank with Linea white crop pants and a Sterling Silver and Turquoise Carolyn Pollack necklace.  Very cool and comfortable -- it's going to be a hot, steamy day today, with thunderstorms this afternoon.

After a quick errand to the grocery store, I'm back washing clothes.  I changed into Linea navy/floral Bermuda shorts and a coral T-shirt.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Crinkle Georgette Shirt w/ Shell

Esteemed Contributor

Went to church this morning wearing my Linea denim dress in white, gold jewelry, snake print sandals, D&B quilted satchel, Isaac Mizrahi yellow floral print cardigan.

Beautiful clear sunny day today.

Honored Contributor

Not sure what we are doing today but I have on a CWC clip dot top in seasalt color over the slim leg pants in pale khaki. Wearing 2028 jewelry Sorento earrings and two necklaces from that collection. Eye shadow by Lancome-- Honeymoon on upper brow area and Cappucino on lids.

Clip Dot Blouse, Seasalt, largeLinea by Louis DellOlio Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants - A2656152028 Sorrento Gold-Tone Multi-Color Layered Necklace2028 Gold-Tone Multi-Color Beaded Linear EarringsImage result for Lancome Cappuccino

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@DiAnne Very elegant outfit!

I'm also going out to dinner with my family to celebrate our 2nd son's 30th birthday. I still can't believe how quickly the time flew by...he was just in kindergarten! Heart

I'm also wearing all black. The linea long skirt & tank with double strands of the gunmetal beads. Gunmetal post earrings. Throwing the blacklace cardigan over my shoulders. Black patent strappy kitten heel sandals. Cross body black patent bag (Kate Spade).

FEBMAR26

Linea by Louis DellOlio Lace Sleeve Zip Front Knit Cardigan

bread9

Thanks Grace,  it worked well for the trendy new restaurant.  Like your outfit also.  I am hoping that jacket with the lace sleeves comes back in different colors. 

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Not sure what we are doing today but I have on a CWC clip dot top in seasalt color over the slim leg pants in pale khaki. Wearing 2028 jewelry Sorento earrings and two necklaces from that collection. Eye shadow by Lancome-- Honeymoon on upper brow area and Cappucino on lids.

Clip Dot Blouse, Seasalt, largeLinea by Louis DellOlio Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants - A2656152028 Sorrento Gold-Tone Multi-Color Layered Necklace2028 Gold-Tone Multi-Color Beaded Linear EarringsImage result for Lancome Cappuccino

Jazzmom, great look!  I really like that clip dot blouse.

Honored Contributor

@breee

Thanks, it looks very nice in the navy too-- its similar to LDO's navies and looks great with any navy suit or pants/skirt.

I did review it at CWC.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Yesterday to worship I wore an ivory camisole with an ivory button front blouse trimmed in black around the outer edge of the collar and the front button placket from the Loft (from last summer) over A232568 black Lisa Rinna Hi-Low Hem Knit Skirt.  I added a red belt with gold buckle.  I added the Linea A221808 Notch Collar Blazer in red and 14k gold earrings, garnet pendant on chain, and link bracelet, and rings.  I wore Black Naturalizer Cadance Sandals.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Notch Collar Blazer with Front PocketsPolished Twisted Hoop Earrings 14K GoldFancy Bold Garnet Accent Pendant 18K GoldNaturalizer Cadence Strappy Sandals - Womens Black

Valued Contributor

This afternoon wearing the blue sleeveless button up from Talbots with the black Linea Leisure petite pants.  Only added Judith Ripka Sterling Black Onyx earrings J11846.  Sandals are the same black Naturalizer Cadance I wore yesterday.

Judith Ripka Sterling Black Onyx Drop Earrings

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm buzzing around today running errands & then out to lunch. Wore the Linea pebble crepe crops in white with Linea open work tunic in black. Falling leaves necklace in gunmetal; hoops in gunmetal. Black/white animal print ballet flats (J Crew).

Own black and blue gauze sweater; grey and navy feather jersey skirts and jewelry.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Elastic Pull-on Cropped Pants

Linea by Louis DellOlio Leaf Necklace and Earring Set