Honored Contributor

Is Jane Treacy Wearing Linea WK Sweater with Pearl Trim (A343560) Right Now?

[ Edited ]

Just flipped on QVC1, and I think Jane Treacy is wearing Louis's very pretty Whisper Knit sweater in the Ice Grey color.  She looks very nice in it.  I don't think I would choose that necklace to wear with it, however, but I do not wish to complain.

It is now a bit after 10:00 p.m. on 11/15. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Jane Treacy Wearing Linea WK Sweater with Pearl Trim (A343560) Right Now?

I like the color.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Jane Treacy Wearing Linea WK Sweater with Pearl Trim (A343560) Right Now?

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

The necklace is pretty, but I think it is too much for the excitement that decorates the lower sleeves.

Something simpler or nothing at all around the neck, IMHO.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

The necklace is pretty, but I think it is too much for the excitement that decorates the lower sleeves.

I have to agree. Too much going on with that necklace.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

I have to agree. Too much going on with that necklace.

You can say that again Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

She looks so pretty in that sweater!  I would wear some earrings with it and possibly no necklace, and let the sleeve embellishments be the focal point. 

However, she is there to sell, and that JR necklace is one of their most popular items and it will sell when Jane wears it, same for the sweater.  No complaints from me, she looks great.  Nice to see her in Linea, it suits her beautifully.

Respected Contributor

I'd never guess that was a Judith Ripka necklace. I have so much of her jewelry that I still wear, but once she sold her company, I think the quality suffered & prices skyrocketed. Haven't purchased anything in years.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

I'd never guess that was a Judith Ripka necklace. I have so much of her jewelry that I still wear, but once she sold her company, I think the quality suffered & prices skyrocketed. Haven't purchased anything in years.

that isnt a judith ripka necklace @GraceCO. it is a joan rivers necklace. i actually own six of them in different colors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

that isnt a judith ripka necklace @GraceCO. it is a joan rivers necklace. i actually own six of them in different colors.

@sunshine45

When I see the initials "JR" and jewelry, I only think of Judith Ripka. That makes sense now that it's a Joan Rivers necklace. Otherwise, the silver on that size necklace would be cost-prohibitive.