Respected Contributor

Re: India Print Tunic Backordered

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I just get tired of the shipping games the Q plays -- items take up to 5 days to ship, another window of 10 days to receive, some items go to backorder and some go to waitlist. I once asked a C/S rep how do they determine who gets backorder and who gets waitlisted? She told me that there is a formula for determining this and it's based on how much $ you spent at the Q. 

Sad, isn't it?

When I read some of the responses Customers get from some of Q's CS Representatives on inquiries and issues with Orders - I think they just don't know what they are talking about and simply make up an answer just to get rid of the call.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I just get tired of the shipping games the Q plays -- items take up to 5 days to ship, another window of 10 days to receive, some items go to backorder and some go to waitlist. I once asked a C/S rep how do they determine who gets backorder and who gets waitlisted? She told me that there is a formula for determining this and it's based on how much $ you spent at the Q. 

Sad, isn't it?

When I read some of the responses Customers get from some of Q's CS Representatives on inquiries and issues with Orders - I think they just don't know what they are talking about and simply make up an answer just to get rid of the call.

I think that's true, @Seka. I used live chat to get my answer from CS, but her explanation sounded ridiculous unless everyone was backordered on this tunic. I ordered it during the show and my other tunic shipped today. Yay Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

I only ordered one of these in my normal size, the larger of two I can do.  I worried that the sleeves would be too long, oh no.......I shall return if they go over my fingertips.

It was not at my fingertips but was mid to close to wrist on my hand. Not a good look!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Jazzmom, just curious, was the border wide enough if you wanted to shorthen it without ruining the look?

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Jazzmom, just curious, was the border wide enough if you wanted to shorthen it without ruining the look?

It would have cut right in half with the alteration. I think this top should have had some spandex in it too. The main problem was no stretch to the fabric.

Honored Contributor

JJM,

Will the sleeves stay put if you push them up?

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

JJM,

Will the sleeves stay put if you push them up?

I didn't attempt, but probably.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, JJM.

I had forgotten that this top is more akin to the "Ikat Print Blouse with Slits" (A233188), which is 100% polyester, than to the "Medallion Scroll" top (A199799), which has a 7% spandex content.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@breee wrote:

Usually when it is backorder I have gotten the item. I am sure you will get it.

Their explanation sounds strange to me too.  I waited until the show to place an order for the India tunics.  When it is a new item I have never tried before I try to limit my order to only one because I may need to return it due to sizing.  I placed all my orders prior to the show except these tunics still trying to decide between the alabaster and the navy. Both of those colors coordinate well with other items in my closet. 

I finally did order both colors during the show in size xs which I hope fits me but these two items shipped first before my previous Linea orders placed that morning.

Thanks, @breee. The other tunic shipped today and I'm crossing fingers on the alabaster. I think they oversold this tunic. Glad yours shipped and hope they fit! I may also order the navy--goes with so much in my wardrobe, too.

Trusted Contributor

Happy to hear about the long sleeves but not about the lack of stretch. Guess I'll find out Monday if it'll work for me.