Regular Contributor

India Necklace! Wow! Wow! Wow!

[ Edited ]

Rush ordered the India necklace since we are starting vacation early next week.

2 other goodies from the first ever LDO Jewelry Show were lucky enough to grab a freely expedited 'ride'...not bad for West Coast.

First of all, the photographs do not do justice to this incredible piece. The faceted crystals twinkle with a fairy fire, especially the light blue. In person, much more wow factor but not at all gaudy. Exactly as Louis said, something unique you would find in an old possibilites shop, (as he did long ago).

Of course the shiny Black Fish and Copper Ox version of the Etruscan necklace are wonderful as well. Matching bracelet and Russian Gold Fish on order, as are a couple of the faceted glass necklaces and a station bar necklace. Lucky for me having a birthday in August! Smiley LOL

Already posted a few new reviews, which will take a day or so to actually show up. 5 star quality all the way. XO

QVClineabylouisdellolioindianecklacestruscancopperoxblackshinyfishaugustbday17.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Re: India Necklace! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Love your enthusiastic post!  Have a great vacation!!

Valued Contributor

have an original of the Indea necklace. Delighted the reprois wonderful.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KCFoxy - Great to hear that your Jewellery Items are a WOW!  We have come to expect that from Linea!  Louis does an excellent job creating these beautiful pieces!

Enjoy your Jewellery - and your vacation!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KCFoxy How does the copper ox look with rose gold pieces? I'm still waiting for mine to ship....

ETA: all remaining jewelry shipped -- copper ox Etruscan necklace set and Bright & Alabaster necklaces.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KCFoxy  Love your photo and enthusiasm!!!  Thanks for the reviews---and Happy Birthday. Now I am very tempted by the copper ox etruscan, although I don't have any rose gold earrings (any suggestions of another color earring that might work---maybe rosy pearls?!)  I think the earrings that come with the set may too much for my small face.

KK

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KCFoxy

Thanks for the great review. Your enthusiasm is palpable and makes me and surely others even more excited to receive our packages. Your photo is a very nice addition also.

Have a wonderful vacation and an even better birthday month! Mine was in April, ala the seed bead necklace celebration for me. Then again the next month with more wonderful LDO offerings...and seems like every month since has been celebratory with one item or another. Aren't we supposed to embrace each and every day like it's a birthday! A great excuse and rationale for all things Linea!

Honored Contributor

I was hoping people would start posting reviews.  According to the tracking, mine has landed in the local post office and fingers crossed it will be delivered tomorrow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I was hoping people would start posting reviews.  According to the tracking, mine has landed in the local post office and fingers crossed it will be delivered tomorrow.

I just checked the tracking info and several pieces look like they'll be delivered tomorrow! UPS is always the fastest for me and sure enough, they've  scanned in several packages at my local hub! 

Looks like you and I @Bird mama, are going to be very happy tomorrow evening! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Karlakaye wrote:

@KCFoxy  Love your photo and enthusiasm!!!  Thanks for the reviews---and Happy Birthday. Now I am very tempted by the copper ox etruscan, although I don't have any rose gold earrings (any suggestions of another color earring that might work---maybe rosy pearls?!)  I think the earrings that come with the set may too much for my small face.

KK

@Karlakaye

Why not consider shortening the earrings like Louis suggested? You could make a short drop to compliment your small face. I'm considering doing this once I see the earrings in person