Respected Contributor

Re: Incredibly Low Prices on Linea Tibetan Necklace and the Couture Multi-Strand Necklace

A mistake!  Wow, those prices were crazy low.   I checked my orders and both are still there at the low price. 

The Roma triple strand was around $13, also got the 3-strand beaded necklace in plum for around $24...!  Hope it comes through but glad I ordered fast and didn't agonize over my "no more jewelry" rule, ha.

Respected Contributor

Re: Incredibly Low Prices on Linea Tibetan Necklace and the Couture Multi-Strand Necklace

@golding76 Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on those low prices this morning.  I got three beautiful necklaces (one with earrings)... including shipping and tax, the order totaled under $60.   Guess I was reading the forums at the right time!

Regular Contributor

@golding76 Thank you for the alert!

I bought the sterling silver Star Pendant this morning for $47 (now back up to $157) along with a couple of other bargains. Twist of fate that QVC ended up giving a last "thank you" bonus to the Linea Ladies -- just think how we egged each other on to buy more over the years and made the QVC cash registers ring.

Now we'll be remembering YOU too when we give or wear these "special sale" items.

Esteemed Contributor

So glad I cashed in on QVC's "mistake'!

I will gladly pay the $3.50 s/h on each for those prices!

Wish I had gotten the SS ring, too but I didn't want to go too crazy this morning when ordering.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 

Thank you SO MUCH for the alert post on the new low prices!  In the haste and excitement I forgot to do that earlier but do want to say how much it was appreciated that you let us know.  

Super Contributor

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Fez Medallion Necklace

Did anyone buy this J490637 necklace thiis morning? I have to prove it was on sale w an order number with price
Respected Contributor

@vickybliss I don't think you will get it.   I had placed an order that didn't go through.   It was a QVC mistake.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @golding76  - I scored 2 necklaces earlier today and then within 5 minutes of placing my orders, the prices were adjusted upwards on the product pages. I went back to look at other items that were being discussed here and noticed all of the items were back at original price.

My orders are in process at the discounted prices plus free shipping. Took screen shots of the orders in case there is an issue/need to ask for CS assist

Discounted price : $10, free shipping

J491389
Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Swag Set, Necklace and Earrings

Discounted price : $20, free shipping

J491857
Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Couture Multi Strand Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

My two "mistake" necklaces are in process.  Crossing my fingers they ship!

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

My two "mistake" necklaces are in process.  Crossing my fingers they ship!

They are not our mistakes. I have spent enough on Linea that this break is fair I think. We certainly deserve it after I spent a lot on things that first came out and are now sellig much cheaper. He's not losing any money and neither is QVC.