Respected Contributor

Re: Incredibly Low Prices on Linea Tibetan Necklace and the Couture Multi-Strand Necklace

@Linmo wrote:

@vickybliss I don't think you will get it.   I had placed an order that didn't go through.   It was a QVC mistake.

Then it would be false advertisement. Yes everyone will get them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Incredibly Low Prices on Linea Tibetan Necklace and the Couture Multi-Strand Necklace

[ Edited ]

@HLP You misunderstood my post.  I think that the people that had orders go through successfully at the time the prices were lowered will get their items.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies, I have a question please...did any of you purchase this necklace at the 'oops' price? And would you be so kind as to share what that price was Friday morning. I usually take screen shots of sales but didn't this time. I think I was a bit shocked... 

Thanks so very much!.

Screenshot_20210327-143213_Chrome.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anybody??? 

Was there one of you Lovely Ladies that may have ordered the coin necklace I posted above early Friday morning? Or someone who may recall what the price was at the time??? Replies most appreciated ♡♡♡.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

rochelleS,

I bought the necklace when it was first introduced, but I think it had an absurdly low sale price on Friday morning.

$13 or $15?  I do not clearly recall the price, to tell the truth.  How I wish I could help you out with this one. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for replying @golding76 . I recall the necklace at a low price. Hopefully someone else can specifically share that Friday am price.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS
Maybe this will help: I ordered the Roma necklace Friday morning when it was $13.93. The original price was $58.40 and the current sale price is $40.88. At least you might be a little closer because they’re both coin necklaces. Good luck!
Regular Contributor

Just as an FYI - I purchased 6 items the other day, when the "sale" was happening.  Even with shipping included the total was amazing.

Since the items went to Free Shipping right after I ordered, I emailed CS and they told me to let them know when the items shipped and they would refund my shipping.

They shipped yesterday, today they refunded me $19.50.  Amazing.  Thank you @golding76 for bringing this to our attention.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Helping 

Thanks so much for tour reply!

Frequent Contributor

I also had the good fortune to catch the Linea jewelry super sale prices.  Minutes after my past midnight order, the free shipping all day notice went up,  but my order shows 8 shipping charges.  After seeing your post,  I emailed the social team for a shipping adjustment, but told my request has been referred to the finance committee.  Hope I am as successful as you were in getting the free shipping day promotion honored.