Respected Contributor

Re: Incredibly Low Prices on Linea Tibetan Necklace and the Couture Multi-Strand Necklace

If you search for his jewelry, many items are at super low prices.  I am very tempted to get the beaded cuff in both black and white, each one is under $11.

Would be perfect for summer!  Thank you for posting.

J488247

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

Re: Incredibly Low Prices on Linea Tibetan Necklace and the Couture Multi-Strand Necklace

Wow, I can't believe the sterling silver star necklace is $46??  I bought another gold one for a gift to tuck away. If you haven't gotten the Roma necklace, that is $13!  I hesitated to originally buy that one as I am more of a smaller jewelry person, but I absolutely love it and it is not too much.  I also picked up the black swag necklace for an unbelievable $10.  I am considering the metal disc necklace in chocolate as I love the silver one. And I thought I was done with Linea hauls!  

Esteemed Contributor

@CJBreck wrote:

Anniversary necklace is now $17+.  Unbelievable.

@CJBreck 

I'd swear the Anniversary necklace was was $13 and change in the middle of the night when I placed my orders and at 6:30 am when I called my and we shopped together. There were a few other price changes I thought I'd noticed also. Go figure. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Craziest prices ever--I bought 5 necklaces--- the couture multi strand, Roma, zodiac, 20th anniversary sundial, and swag necklaces---$441 original prices for under $100 including shipping and tax.  I am going to miss Louis so much.

KK

Thanks Goldie!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Goldie - I bought the multi strand necklace.

Respected Contributor

This has to be a mistake! The sterling are so inexpensive! I'm buy it all for presents!!!

Super Contributor

The priceS are changing while I write

Honored Contributor

Yep.  Tibetan now $49.96.

Super Contributor

I just reordered several neclaces with free shipping.  Crazy... down... up... down

Super Contributor

I just went and got two of the triple stand beaded necklace because of the free shipping.... 5,50 in free shipping and the necklace is $24.49.  

Don't forget Louis video at noon... (I think)