Honored Contributor

If you own the moss plaid blazer...

...please tell me what is the color that makes up the houndstooth check.  I know the blazer has the moss color, has a Caribbean blue and a scarlet red but what is the big color in the houndstooth.  Is it green, grey, beige, or just what.  I am a little bit colorblind and I don't want to make a mistake in what items I pair it with aside from the loden green slacks.

Respected Contributor

Re: If you own the moss plaid blazer...

@Nonametoday wrote:

...please tell me what is the color that makes up the houndstooth check.  I know the blazer has the moss color, has a Caribbean blue and a scarlet red but what is the big color in the houndstooth.  Is it green, grey, beige, or just what.  I am a little bit colorblind and I don't want to make a mistake in what items I pair it with aside from the loden green slacks.

From Louis' Blog:

The MOSS PLAID BLAZER…….The blazer has a Moss background with LODEN CHECKS [a darker olive], and horizontal AZURE stripes and vertical CRANBERRY stripes……..LODEN is one of my KEY colors for the Fall/Winter season, and will be coming up in a major way in OCT and next JAN.....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

From Louis' Blog:

The MOSS PLAID BLAZER…….The blazer has a Moss background with LODEN CHECKS [a darker olive], and horizontal AZURE stripes and vertical CRANBERRY stripes……..LODEN is one of my KEY colors for the Fall/Winter season, and will be coming up in a major way in OCT and next JAN.....

@Maxine49   Thank you.  I have the blazer, but the color that makes up the large  houndstooth looks gray or beige to me.  Thank you for the assistance.  Also, the red looks like a scarlet but like I said, due to MS, I am a little colorblind.  

Super Contributor

Louis listed accent colors: rose pink, burnt orange, iris, aqua, azure and the moss  He also added hot pink and lime in one of his comments.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

From Louis' Blog:

@Maxine49   Thank you.  I have the blazer, but the color that makes up the large  houndstooth looks gray or beige to me.  Thank you for the assistance.  Also, the red looks like a scarlet but like I said, due to MS, I am a little colorblind.  

The checks are Loden so it will be perfect with your Loden pants.  Also, the red is Cranberry, not Scarlet. There will be a Cranberry WK V-neck coming later this month or in November.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel