Honored Contributor

Re: IS LOUIS DELL'OLIO COMING BACK?

@AreYouSure.  There is no video of old shows, only of the merchandise shown and that may or may not have been done during a recent show.  Once it wirks through the cycle of reruns on Q2 and Q3, it's gone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@AreYouSure wrote:

I love this designer and man so much. I own a lot of his clothes. Is he coming back with a new fall line? I miss him so much. I so appreciate his always beautiful and timeless pieces that give a woman classic style in this sea of trends. He never skimps on quality and care. I love just seeing him on-how he talks, thinks, walks. Thank you for answering. 

He was just on last week.

Trusted Contributor

Below is a link to one of his latest shows with Antonella.  You can find videos of some previously aired shows on the QVC Style Facebook page (select videos from the list on the left side of the page). I don't think you need a FB account to access it.  For some strange reason, the video is only 49 minutes long.  

https://www.facebook.com/QVCStyle/videos/1076866349172596/

Honored Contributor

He never left.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AreYouSure wrote:

I didn't say he was leaving, but he has not been on for a while and he certainly doesn't need the money with his long stellar career behind him, I was concerned that he may just prefer to live his private life. I've watched for some time, set my reminders of shows of which there never are any and don't see any indication of the future with him and QVC. Just concerned. 

@AreYouSure: He was on just last week I believe. You probably need to reset your reminders. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Miss him?  I believe he was just on this past week.  He'll be back in August with new fall things.

This is the way rumors get started. 

@Kachina624: I agree. All it takes is for someone to make a statement. Even if it's in question form, people jump to conclusions.

Contributor

Thank you so much. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AreYouSure  Louis Del'Olio is often on QVC2. Unfortunately reminders are not sent for QVC2 or QVC3. That may be why you have not received all of them. However, he had an hour show on QVC last week and I received my reminder as always. LDO is on air each month. Watch for him on his forum under "My Favorite Brand" or on the Programming Guides. He'll be working and showing his items in the future. We're buying! He's selling!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@AreYouSure, do you frequent Louis' blog? He's always posting new arrivals and info that is of interest...lots of great pics. If you don't, you should check it out.

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/ 

Respected Contributor

Here’s the Linea Show List from Louis’s Blog.  His next Show is on August 19th.

If changes are made by the Q Louis will post an update.

July 2nd, 6:00am QVC1, Louis

July 2nd, 2:00pm, QVC1, Louis

July 15th, 4:00pm, QVC1, Louis

July 16th, 1:00am, QVC1, Louis

Aug 19, 9:00am, QVC1 Louis

Aug 26th, 6:00pm, QVC1, Louis

Sept 24th, time? QVC2 BIG DEAL, Louis

Sept 25th, time? QVC2 BIG DEAL con’t