Contributor

IS LOUIS DELL'OLIO COMING BACK?

[ Edited ]

I love this designer and man so much. I own a lot of his clothes. Is he coming back with a new fall line? I miss him so much. I so appreciate his always beautiful and timeless pieces that give a woman classic style in this sea of trends. He never skimps on quality and care. I love just seeing him on-how he talks, thinks, walks. Thank you for answering. 

Valued Contributor

Re: IS LOUIS DELL'OLIO COMING BACK?

Louis is a favorite and we all miss him and look forward to his return again on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Yes, he is all of those things and we are lucky to have him on QVC.

Contributor

But you didn't answer the question. Is he coming back?

Honored Contributor

I didn't know he was leaving QVC.

Contributor

I didn't say he was leaving, but he has not been on for a while and he certainly doesn't need the money with his long stellar career behind him, I was concerned that he may just prefer to live his private life. I've watched for some time, set my reminders of shows of which there never are any and don't see any indication of the future with him and QVC. Just concerned. 

Respected Contributor

What is the point of this post?

Honored Contributor

Miss him?  I believe he was just on this past week.  He'll be back in August with new fall things.

This is the way rumors get started. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Could you send me the link to the video of when he was on recently? I watch constantly and when I see him, it appears to be a video made before thhe summer, but i could be wrong. If you can't send the link to the video, could you tell me what the fashion item was? Thank you so much 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

...oh, I am not a rumor inclined person. This is a forum. I am looking for information. I will be thrilled to know if he has been on recently and I missed it (link, please), and I will equally be thrilled to see him in August with a new fall line and will be searching for that as well. I have looked at the Program Guide as far as it goes and do not see evidence of that yet.