Trusted Contributor
I agree, SOO much jewelry! I too wish there was more new clothing though it has been a while since anything really interested me. I think there is a huge profit margin in costume jewelry and can see why the buyers would buy more of it...
Honored Contributor

I looked carefully at the yellow sneak peeked V neck WK sweater & the only difference I could discern was this new V neck has side slits. 

Looking forward to seeing the cranberry one. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

As was suggested in a prior post re this issue, I called corporate and spoke to Julie in the office of the president about wanting more whisper knit. I suggest if you feel strongly about it call or write. Corporate is where the decisions are made.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I looked carefully at the yellow sneak peeked V neck WK sweater & the only difference I could discern was this new V neck has side slits. 

@JustJazzmom 

Did it also look longer to you?

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom 

Did it also look longer to you?

Slightly, I saw it sticking slightly out of the yellow blazer in the back when the model turned around.

Respected Contributor

I thought the new vee neck (shown in yellow under the blazer) looked quite different from the original one.  Longer, looser, more like a tunic.  I'll probably order as I do like the side slits in a long sweater and can do my smaller size which fits better on top.

Honored Contributor

Maybe his sales volume is down ... or some other issue and they are cutting him back.

I was rather surprised at one point late into he BIg Deal blazer that his sales volume seemed rather low.

Respected Contributor
The one presentation I watched - of the 5,000 Blazers they started with there were only 1,600 left.
Valued Contributor

The only thing I'm disappointed in is just getting one WK & 2 of the colors are in the red family.  I would have preferred the 4th option to be in a different color family.  

Honored Contributor

@tipsy  It would have been nice if the other color was deep forest green or a caramel to match back to that blazer.