Frequent Contributor

I ordered several things August 1 and they shipped August 2.  Maybe the shipping processes ARE changing?  

Honored Contributor

That is nice to hear, I really have never had a problem with their shipping. However, I know many of  you have.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I am shocked how fast they ship - other times I products are in process for days and days.  My last Linea shipment was In Process for 5 days, but when it did ship it was at my house practically the next day.

Esteemed Contributor

@cafemocha4me wrote:

I ordered several things August 1 and they shipped August 2.  Maybe the shipping processes ARE changing?  

@cafemocha4me 

The same thing happened with me also. I could hardy believe my eyes. The additional icing on this surprise cake was all my orders are being shipped in one box. Imagine that!👏👏👏

Now, don't ask about my Desert Kimono. I'm still too aggravated to talk about that yet.....

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Linea items always seem to ship quickly. Other things? Not so much.

Does LDO have pull with Shipping? Or, are Linea items in another warehouse? IDK, but I'm not complaining since most of the things I order are from his line! Anxious for his new whisper knits to be aired . . . they are my favorites! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.