Valued Contributor

Re: I Just Spoke with Corporate Customer Relations re: no new Whisper Knit or reorders

JUSTJAZZMOM:  At one point this Fall I counted up the number of jewelry offerings then current - it amounted to almost a full 1/3 or all offerings this year in Linea .  I wondered if someone saw that as a tradeofff.  Of course I have no reason to even "go there".  Other than my unhappiness over losing WK this year.  I live in WK from Sept to late May - 7 days a week.  Really missing it this year.Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Just Spoke with Corporate Customer Relations re: no new Whisper Knit or reorders

@rochelleS wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

@WNYgal wrote:

That V neck is my favorite WK sweater of all time, hands down. I would love to see that flat knit bottom and cuffs on a new version of the turtleneck in the original jersey knit. If there were ever only those 2 versions of the WK, I'd be good

I LOVE that sweater, too, and bought it in many colors--BUT they are all in Small and I could use some Mediums!

Louis has told us that once they go on Clearance, they can't come back unless he changes it and then it has a different Item Number. But you know, I say "hogwash" to that policy---we love it, we want it back. Why mess with perfection?!

I was not a fan of the replacement V-neck in the new, non-WK fabric--the fabric gave my skin the heebie jeebies--such a shame because I liked the design. I'd be happy to see that design in WK if that is the only way we're going to get a WK knit V-neck again.

I think changing the tag in the back might work! Woman LOL

What about a small V cut  fashioned on the of the sleeve cuff. 

Works for me! Just bring the darn thing back! It will sell out in a nanosecond.

Esteemed Contributor

hah...I realized I'm bidding on one of these v necks on the bay. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

When it comes to getting back the classic WK V-neck sweater we should all be like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction and tell the Q buyer that "we will NOT be ignored!" Once again it's time "to put our mouths were our money is" to turn a phrase on its head!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel