Honored Contributor

Re: I Just Spoke with Corporate Customer Relations re: no new Whisper Knit or reorders

@author wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I too cannot wear the beautiful Linea turtlenecks anymore due to aging and medical issues and short neck, short hair.  I look best in a bateau neck or scoop or vee. 

I do hope the turtlenecks are brought back for all the "turtleneck gals" out there that I was for so so many years.  It's still the "look" I prefer especially in our cold winters, but it doesn't do me any favors anymore so I depend on scarves to fill neckline and keep me warm.  Only in blizzards do I wear my black cashmere one out of necessity!

Oh, how about more wK scarves???  I would get several more.....they wash up so beautifully too.

@author   I wear scarves as well.  I like silk since my weather is not that cold and I can find silk ones on Amazon, Poshmark, Ebay, etc.  I have many beautiful ones and they look wonderful with crew, bateau and V-necks.

Frequent Contributor

Re: I Just Spoke with Corporate Customer Relations re: no new Whisper Knit or reorders

[ Edited ]

@author wrote:

The one WK I'd like to see brought back from the vault in basics and new colors is the original vee neck. 

It's got a band at the bottom and sleeve ends rather than ribbing but it isn't snug or tight,   and a wide "open" flattering vee.  I have it in several colors and black, and it is one of those sweaters that stands the test of time and style ins and outs.  I need a new black one!!

It isn't a tunic but has some ease to it so it is very easy to wear pulled down straight or slouched a bit just below waist.  I love it, it's so versatile and flattering on its own or under a jacket or coat.  It is A217629.

Yesterday I wore one in a port/maroon shade with washed light slim leg jeans and honestly it was as stylish as you see in the new ads for the big stores.  And so soft and comfy, just an amazing sweater for so many body types too.

ETA:  I love any sweater with a bateau neckline - it's my very favorite.

Yes, yes, and yes! After reading this, I went and pulled out my very old black one, to check the tag and item number 😊. That v-neck is so versatile, and I would love to replace a few, especially the black. And the original jersey fabric!

Respected Contributor

@DebPA3 

I'm wearing the black one today too!  With jeans and loafers, enjoying a Sunday at home.  

I looked closely at the cuff treatment and it's so different from the usual ribbing, very clean and classy.

That original jersey is lovely, still floats over your figure but isn't as heavy as ENR, which I also love.  There is something too about the way the shoulders fit on me that makes it so "one step above" the usual basic sweater. It gives me a good strong shoulder line and narrows down a bit thru torso.

We need it brought back!  Black of course, and some colors, and a "buy more and save" option.....just dreaming.

Honored Contributor

Count me in for the revival of the original WK V neck. 

I would love V necks in the caramel, deep forest green, loden, ivory & turquoise. 

I like to dream big! Woman Happy

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@author wrote:

The one WK I'd like to see brought back from the vault in basics and new colors is the original vee neck. 

It's got a band at the bottom and sleeve ends rather than ribbing but it isn't snug or tight,   and a wide "open" flattering vee.  I have it in several colors and black, and it is one of those sweaters that stands the test of time and style ins and outs.  I need a new black one!!

It isn't a tunic but has some ease to it so it is very easy to wear pulled down straight or slouched a bit just below waist.  I love it, it's so versatile and flattering on its own or under a jacket or coat.  It is A217629.

Yesterday I wore one in a port/maroon shade with washed light slim leg jeans and honestly it was as stylish as you see in the new ads for the big stores.  And so soft and comfy, just an amazing sweater for so many body types too.

ETA:  I love any sweater with a bateau neckline - it's my very favorite.

That V neck is my favorite WK sweater of all time, hands down. I would love to see that flat knit bottom and cuffs on a new version of the turtleneck in the original jersey knit. If there were ever only those 2 versions of the WK, I'd be good.

Respected Contributor

@WNYgal wrote:

That V neck is my favorite WK sweater of all time, hands down. I would love to see that flat knit bottom and cuffs on a new version of the turtleneck in the original jersey knit. If there were ever only those 2 versions of the WK, I'd be good

I LOVE that sweater, too, and bought it in many colors--BUT they are all in Small and I could use some Mediums!

Louis has told us that once they go on Clearance, they can't come back unless he changes it and then it has a different Item Number. But you know, I say "hogwash" to that policy---we love it, we want it back. Why mess with perfection?!

I was not a fan of the replacement V-neck in the new, non-WK fabric--the fabric gave my skin the heebie jeebies--such a shame because I liked the design. I'd be happy to see that design in WK if that is the only way we're going to get a WK knit V-neck again.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of the reordered jewelry came back with new item numbers. These were not clearanced out, simply the amount of time between the sellout and reorder. With clothing, especially WK, I notice limited size, quantity and colors when there's a price reduction. I've even noticed a price drop, then back up, then down again with some items. (ie WK short open cardi, mock neck tunic and matching skirts) 

Bring back the requested classic styles! Qvc's buyers shouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by forcing a change. Let the change be new colors to fit with Louis's current collections... loden,caramel,DFG etc plus the classic colors, fan favs like alabaster, perfectly pink, celedon, one and done shades of brown (mahogany for example) and so on. Go back to on line ordering only like in years past if necessary. Just do not leave this huge void in the line anymore. 

Valued Contributor

that v-neck is my all time favorite Linea whisper knit.  Perhaps Louis could just add  1/2 inch or 1 inch to the length and bring it back for us. 

Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@WNYgal wrote:

That V neck is my favorite WK sweater of all time, hands down. I would love to see that flat knit bottom and cuffs on a new version of the turtleneck in the original jersey knit. If there were ever only those 2 versions of the WK, I'd be good

I LOVE that sweater, too, and bought it in many colors--BUT they are all in Small and I could use some Mediums!

Louis has told us that once they go on Clearance, they can't come back unless he changes it and then it has a different Item Number. But you know, I say "hogwash" to that policy---we love it, we want it back. Why mess with perfection?!

I was not a fan of the replacement V-neck in the new, non-WK fabric--the fabric gave my skin the heebie jeebies--such a shame because I liked the design. I'd be happy to see that design in WK if that is the only way we're going to get a WK knit V-neck again.

I think changing the tag in the back might work! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

@WNYgal wrote:

I think changing the tag in the back might work! Woman LOL

What about a small V cut  fashioned on the of the sleeve cuff.