Trusted Contributor

How to Tie the Linea Botanical Scarf

Louis' gorgeous new botanical print scarf is virtually the same size as Hermes' classic 90cm scarf and can be tied/worn in many, many different  ways.  There are numerous YouTube videos on ways to tie an Hermes scarf and I thought a link would be hepful here.  Here is a whole page of YouYube videos on tying an Hermes scarf.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hermes+scarf

Respected Contributor

Re: How to Tie the Linea Botanical Scarf

@Barbara in Virginia 

Thank you.

I can use all of the help that I can get hahaha!

Can't wait for my scarf to arrive.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Barbara in Virginia  - very helpful!

Respected Contributor

Very helpful @Barbara in Virginia !!

Trusted Contributor

Love! Thank you @Barbara in Virginia .  I, too, need all the help I can get!

Valued Contributor

I need this video.  I have the Linea Tiger Lilly scarf in the vibrant green and white color--it is FANTASTIC!  I can't wait to wear it in new ways after seeing this video.

Trusted Contributor

I have been collecting for several decades now beautiful scarves.  It is always so much fun to learn new ways to tie them.  And Hermes always comes up with new ways to wear their classic 90cmx'90cm beauties.  That is the classic size for European designer square scarves of which I have many, but the Hermes styling of them is the best.  Scarves are wonderful for traveling as you can do so much with them and can completely change a look.

I also have several favorites of the larger squares that I most often wear in the cold weather months for warmth but also for style.

I'm happy that the link I posted has been helpful!

Trusted Contributor

I may try to tie it into an infinity scarve.  Let's see if it works! 

I bought the black/pink, but I have the white/navy on my wishlist.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara in Virginia  Even Louis has watched the videos you posted - if you saw the presentation of the Big Deal he was talking about the videos - and tying a scarf around a model’s pony tail!  

I ordered another scarf!  I have all three of Louis’s long Trench Coats - it will look like I’m wearing Burberry and Hermes but at a fraction of the price!

Trusted Contributor

@Seka LOL.  Yes, I saw the presentation.  Louis needs to hire me as his scarf consultant!  For last year's scarf, he did show a way to wear it diagonally that I had sent him.  He also reads the posts here.  I'm tickled that he watched some videos from the link I posted here!