Respected Contributor

How does the size of the wing collar blouse A259103 run?

How does the size of the wing collar blouse A259103 run?   Did you order your normal Linea size?  I'm usually an XXS, especially in tops with stretch.  But some tops (like the denim vest) I need an XS.  Trying to decide which size to get in this.  I don't have any similar blouses by Louis to compare.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Wing Collar Blouse

Trusted Contributor

Re: How does the size of the wing collar blouse A259103 run?

@crazycockermom

Have you checked the "click here" measurements?  For me, I always check the bust- that's the number that determines if I need to go up.  I'm a 38DD so the bust is critical for me!

BTW, it's an incredibly versatile blouse!

Esteemed Contributor

@mjunkie wrote:

How does the size of the wing collar blouse A259103 run?   Did you order your normal Linea size?  I'm usually an XXS, especially in tops with stretch.  But some tops (like the denim vest) I need an XS.  Trying to decide which size to get in this.  I don't have any similar blouses by Louis to compare.

@crazycockermom , like you I sometimes wear an XXS in Linea tops and sometimes an XS.  I have the denim vest in XS and like the fit of this blouse in XS as well.  I initially ordered the wing collar blouse in XXS and found it too snug for my taste, kinda pulling a bit.  I re-ordered in XS and I'm happy as can be with the fit.  I'm very small in the chest and wear a size 4 blouse in B&M stores. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I always wear a small in whisper knits, cardigans etc. but in this blouse I went to a medium because it really is more fitted and I didn't want it too close to the body. I can wear a cami underneath so I can just do one button. 

Great at blouse but needs ironing!

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@mjunkie wrote:

@crazycockermom , like you I sometimes wear an XXS in Linea tops and sometimes an XS.  I have the denim vest in XS and like the fit of this blouse in XS as well.  I initially ordered the wing collar blouse in XXS and found it too snug for my taste, kinda pulling a bit.  I re-ordered in XS and I'm happy as can be with the fit.  I'm very small in the chest and wear a size 4 blouse in B&M stores. 

Sounds like you and I are close to the same size.  So I just ordered the XS.  Thanks! 

Thank you all for your input.  Super helpful.  I probably would've ordered the XXS had it not been for all the helpful replies.  Love the Linea ladies.  Smiley Happy