Regular Contributor

How do you store your Linea jewelry?

I now have a ridiculous amount of Linea jewelry.   I thought about getting one of those things that look like hanging bags that have clear plastic pockets, but I don't know if things would rub against themselves smushed into a pocket like that.   I now have them in drawers in the boxes, but I am running out of space and it is hard to find things.  Just curious what Linea ladies do with their "fashion" jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do you store your Linea jewelry?

Most of my Linea Jewelry is necklaces. I have some in hanging jewelry organizers and most are hung on over the door multi hooks. All are in my closet.

I have to see what I have at all times when getting dressed or I lose track of what I own.

In addition, I have summer necklaces ( summer motifs and light weight items and colors) hanging separately for quick and easy reference.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @GoodyShoes !  I have a couple of Joy Mangano butterfly hangers the I hang my longer costume necklaces as well as keeping some pieces in their boxes.  Mine are mostly MarlaWynne, Alexis Bittar, Linea and Heidi Daus.

D5918770-F3B3-4241-9921-49F78821E199.jpeg7F1A419A-F0F4-4D71-978B-5BE4F0EFA8BC.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:

I now have a ridiculous amount of Linea jewelry.   I thought about getting one of those things that look like hanging bags that have clear plastic pockets, but I don't know if things would rub against themselves smushed into a pocket like that.   I now have them in drawers in the boxes, but I am running out of space and it is hard to find things.  Just curious what Linea ladies do with their "fashion" jewelry.

Andrea,

Several years ago I asked Louis what he used to store his Linea jewelry and he told me about Neatnix storage boxes.  At that time, I could get them at Bed Bath and Beyond.  They quit carrying them and I think something happened with the company.  Fortunately, I had stocked up and continued to see them every so often at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  I also have seen them on Amazon.

They are stackable and have a clear lid so you can see what is inside the box.  They come with all different sizes of compartments.

If you go to Real Simple Shop and look for "Neatnix," they show several types of Neatnix organizers and boxes and tell you where you can get them and how much they cost.

Respected Contributor

I use the multi compartment clear plastic fly fishing storage boxes. Lots of different sizes...find them on ebay. DH showed them to me them and I took all his. They work great!

Respected Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:

I bought and use the Sorbis plastic boxes sold on here

Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone for the great ideas!  I still need to figure it out, but it has been very helpful.  I think I really need a bigger closet!  My mom used those Neatnix boxes.

Trusted Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:

Check HSN. Coleen Lopez had a number of boxes, with clear tops, designed that also have a lining that prevents silver from tarnishing. They are different sizes and have dividers for bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings. they can be stacked as well. I have quite a few of these boxes and they make it easy to find your jewelry due to the clear tops as well as keeping the jewelry clean and safe. They are also different colors so you can group jewelry together by designer or jewelry type.Smiley Happy