Honored Contributor

Re: How Are You All Wearing Your Linea Collection These Days?

@Magny  Two years ago I wore the same dill tank, lace jacket & pants with the matching dill jewelry as a mother of the bride ensemble for one of our son's when he got married. It was terrific.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

It's so nice to hear you lovely Linea Ladies chatting!  I wear Linea almost every day. Last Sunday, I wore the black embroidered knee length skirt (the one with the different color flowers) and the black ruffle blouse from the last season with the matching coquette necklace. So pretty!  I should have thrown my black riding jacket over it. 

I wore the perfectly pink pleated blouse with gray ponte pants last Saturday. I topped it off with the nude pink faceted glass and pearl necklace. It is one of my husbands favorite outfits!

Today I am going to wear an ivory v neck, waist whittling sweater with black suede pants, black heeled shooties, and the gold Star sterling necklace and twist gold earrings. It's going to be a great day already!

When I was stocking up on LINEA after the soul crushing announcement (I'm not bitter), I wondered if I should order my smaller size in pants as well as the current size I was in as I can bounce back and forth. Well, I had been having a hard time keeping my weight in check as I neared 50 so thought I jwould just stick with the larger size. Surprisingly. now I am down 7 lb and really want more of my smaller pants!  Who knew the pounds would finally slip off. I wonder if it is the apple cider vinegar and lemon juice tonic I have been drinking. I have been trying not to eat so many carbs too. 

it has been so nice reading about Louis' safari and fashion memories on his blog. . I have yet to do the winter clothing swap in my closet and am excited to get the rest of my whisper knits out!  Other than that, I have decided to take a self defense class and work on getting my mojo back that seemed to get lost during Covid. Maybe I could get my husband to take dancing lessons with me. Gotta shake things up sometimes!   What have you all been up to and in what Linea outfits?  Love and hugs to all!  

Trusted Contributor

Here is a nice combination…. Wore the Adobe sunburst (pleated skirt) today for church with the blackberry wing collar swing hem blouse, belted with a saddle brown Brighton belt and saddle brown boots. Go shopping in your closet!
Respected Contributor

@TexasMom1 

That really sounds beautiful!

I too have been shopping my closet and making the effort to find new ways to combine old favorites, or overlooked items pushed to the back. It's been fun, and a bit like getting new clothes too.

Certainly I miss a new fall collection, mostly for the lovely sweaters I wear all the time.

Respected Contributor

I own a lot of Linea especially the blazers.  I cannot believe he is not still designing clothing.  My whole wardrobe is Linea and Armani Collezioni.  I like my Linea just as much as my Armani clothing.  Obviously a big price difference, but you would never know as to quality.

Trusted Contributor

I love everything Linea that i have! Especially Louis' WK v-neck long sleeve sweaters. I am wearing the aubergine A217629 right now with DG embroidered jeans and I dread the day when my sweaters wear out and I have no more. These have been a staple for years for me. They wash well and no pilling or fading. Soft as ever. Sigh.......

Contributor

Over the holidays I was so grateful to Louis, once again, to reach into my closet and pull out fun combinations for festive events, many of which were canceled last year. For example: the blue sequined top over white pants (I missed out on the matching ones), The black sequined pants with the red faux shantung jacket or the tuxedo jacket, tons of red WK's, etc, etc! What LDO did you all wear over the holidays?

Trusted Contributor

So happy to see a new reply on this post! 

Christmas Eve I wore the pine/black Tartan Plaid blazer with the bisque sleeveless turtle neck and black ponte knit pants, all Linea. 

Christmas evening it was more casual.....the pastel pink Linea pleated blouse and boot cut jeans with a vintage Joan Rivers pink pearl and crystal necklace set with matching earrings. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that the Linea inventory is really dwindling down, have any of the Linea Ladies been shopping to add to their collection? 

Regular Contributor

I bought some of the jewelry that popped up in the last month and have stocked up of hosiery for the next 20 years. Like @rochelleS 

i do a lot of vintage resale shopping -- many pretty things still out there for the online detectives on the bay and Poshmark (especially if you wear a Small).

For Christmas I wore the Swing WK Tneck in Aqua Mist, Grey Super Ponte Slim Pants, and two of the Clear Faceted Beads necklaces. 

I miss you Linea Ladies and look forward to hearing more news of combos.