Frequent Contributor

Hoop Earrings J38772 Disaster

I ordered the exotic earring set and received a letter on Friday stating QVC was sorry but the item was no longer available and they had worked with the company to increase the amount they had been given but it was not possible to get any  more. .  Saturday morning, I received the earrings.  They were not the pierced I ordered but the clip on set.  QVC is getting so  careless with their shipping of items.  For years, I never had a problem.  However, this year I have received items that had dye spilt on them,  wrong items, broke items etc.  Guess who is looking to shop elsewhere?

Valued Contributor

Re: Hoop Earrings J38772 Disaster

@Salreg what a bummer!  I am so sorry you got the wrong earrings, seems like QVC is really messing up a lot of the jewelry orders. 

Honored Contributor

@Salreg wrote:

I ordered the exotic earring set and received a letter on Friday stating QVC was sorry but the item was no longer available and they had worked with the company to increase the amount they had been given but it was not possible to get any  more. .  Saturday morning, I received the earrings.  They were not the pierced I ordered but the clip on set.  QVC is getting so  careless with their shipping of items.  For years, I never had a problem.  However, this year I have received items that had dye spilt on them,  wrong items, broke items etc.  Guess who is looking to shop elsewhere?

Please add your complaint to the A List of People Whose Linea Orders Have Been Mishandled thread.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom   Be assured it is not just Linea orderes that have been mishandled; I've received plenty of screw-ups that were from other lines.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment