Honored Contributor

Holy Luigino! All Coin Jewelry Will Be Reordered!

On his blog, Louis/Luigino had this to say about the sale of the new coin jewelry:

"you have no idea how much coin jewelry we sold!!! So much we are already putting a reorder in for everything. I’m so so happy everyone seems to love it….Just wait until you get it in your little hands and around your lovely neck!"

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — July 8, 2019 @ 1:54 PM

Honored Contributor

Re: Holy Luigino! All Coin Jewelry Will Be Reordered!

Wow! That is great!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

That’s such great news! So happy for Louis that it’s selling so well! And for anyone who misses out, this will give them a second chance to purchase.
Esteemed Contributor

We have Kate (the model) to thank for Louis' inspiration on the coin jewelry. She asked for it! Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

We have Kate (the model) to thank for Louis' inspiration on the coin jewelry. She asked for it! Heart

It was not that Kate, but this one I am happy to take credit for the coins and for the strain on all of our wallets. LDO was kind enought to email me when the stuff went online (what other QVC vendor would ever do that?) and I bought 8 pieces straight away!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

It was not that Kate, but this one I am happy to take credit for the coins and for the strain on all of our wallets. LDO was kind enought to email me when the stuff went online (what other QVC vendor would ever do that?) and I bought 8 pieces straight away!

Girl, we knew it was you. Thanks for setting my credit card on fire.Woman Very Happy