Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey QVC, how about a little easy pay on all of the new Linea?

My new pieces were still "in process" when they had a flash easy pay.  I called customer service and they applied the easy pay option to all my items.  Thanks QVC, that certainly helped.

Esteemed Contributor

What in the world does all of that have to do with QVC and easy pay? LDO doesn't decide on that promotion, QVC does. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@GraceCO,I agree with you, Not having easy pay is better for me, it keeps me on a monthly budget, knowing what I need to payoff in 30 days before incurring those high APR's and it keeps me on track!

Valued Contributor

I know sometimes I can get carried away with the EZ Pays & get so many things it's hard to keep track of.  But it really comes in handy for the expensive things, like that leather jacket.  I have it on check hold hoping that they will offer EZ Pay SOON.

And maybe there are new customers that would be more likely to take the plunge buying something if they don't have to fork out a chunk of cash right off the bat. 

Besides, you can always pay off the EZ Pay sooner if you want...you're not limited to the original time frame.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

@GraceCO,I agree with you, Not having easy pay is better for me, it keeps me on a monthly budget, knowing what I need to payoff in 30 days before incurring those high APR's and it keeps me on track!

@Tylerpoo I agree. That's another advantage--keeping within budget and knowing what we're spending & paying off monthly. I've always felt that if I have to use EZ Pay to buy something, I can't really afford it. Although, I always seem to be able to nudge the budget a bit when it comes to Linea Smiley Wink 

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenslaApparently you didn't read my response. Louis Del'Olio is completely independent of QVC . . . unlike other vendors. He has made no "deals" (aka contracts) with QVC. The other vendors have signed contracts which allow them significant air-time, advertising, use of EZ-pay, and so much more . . . but at a cost to each of them. And, their quality continues to suffer while their prices rise.

Remarkably, that is not happening with the Linea line thanks to Louis' policy to keep his line 100% owned and controlled by him. QVC would love to have rights to his line; it's not going to happen! Louis Del'Olio continues to plow his monies back into his own company for the next fashion lines, rather than pay QVC to offer EZ pay or other incentives to buy his line. He simply doesn't need such gimmicks. His line sells itself. 

You could always apply and use QVC's credit card if you need to spread out payments.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady Oh, I read your resonse and still maintain that it is QVC's decision not to offer easy pay and this has nothing to do with LDO. My point, and not sure why you have a problem with it, is that it would have been nice for the Q to offer easy pay when so many new coordinates in multiple colors were aired.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:

.................it would have been nice for the Q to offer easy pay when so many new coordinates in multiple colors were aired.

@gardensla - I agree.  I purchased all four Cardigans and matching Mock Neck Tunics. The Short WK Skirt is too short for me so I didn’t buy it - am waiting for the re-order of the Midi WK Skirt.  

Valued Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@gardenslaApparently you didn't read my response. Louis Del'Olio is completely independent of QVC . . . unlike other vendors. He has made no "deals" (aka contracts) with QVC. The other vendors have signed contracts which allow them significant air-time, advertising, use of EZ-pay, and so much more . . . but at a cost to each of them. And, their quality continues to suffer while their prices rise.

Remarkably, that is not happening with the Linea line thanks to Louis' policy to keep his line 100% owned and controlled by him. QVC would love to have rights to his line; it's not going to happen! Louis Del'Olio continues to plow his monies back into his own company for the next fashion lines, rather than pay QVC to offer EZ pay or other incentives to buy his line. He simply doesn't need such gimmicks. His line sells itself. 

You could always apply and use QVC's credit card if you need to spread out payments.   

@BirkiLady how did you find out that Louis doesn't have a contract with QVC?  

Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@BirkiLady Oh, I read your resonse and still maintain that it is QVC's decision not to offer easy pay and this has nothing to do with LDO. My point, and not sure why you have a problem with it, is that it would have been nice for the Q to offer easy pay when so many new coordinates in multiple colors were aired.

@gardenslaHow do I have a problem with it? There are other ways to purchase. I mentioned in my last post, which you ignored.  

The point is, QVC nixes many of Louis Del'Olio's designs and fabric choices. Many of his customers would LOVE to see him return to his days of heavy mm silks, 100% wool knits, leathers, suedes, and boiled wools . . . we would pay for those natural fabrics and his workmanship. QVC doesn't understand the niche is there. Thus, Louis  is on his own and fights to keep his line as low as possible for his customers. QVC is not willing to promote the Linea line on the QVC channel (until one hour this week) and prefers not to spend advertising monies or costly EZ-pay expenditures for this line.

I'm not going to visit about this point further. Use a QVC credit card if you need to spread out payments. You do have options. We all know how often QVC pushes that thing!   

Money screams; wealth whispers.