Trusted Contributor

Help Needed for the Tulle Skirt

First, Happy Thanksgiving Ladies.

I just received both colors of the Tulle skirt.  Oh my, are they gorgeous ! The fit is perfect in the size medium petite.  I am 5 ft 4 inches and plan on wearing velvet flats with the skirts. 

QUESTION, I am going on a Mexican Riveria cruise in the middle of December and will be wearing the gold tulle for one of the formal nights.  Please recommend a top and jewelry. 

Do you think it would be alright to wearing the blue one for the other formal night?  I have a few dressy dresses I could wear instead.

Thank you!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Help Needed for the Tulle Skirt

@CalcgirlYes, you can wear both skirts -  can't imagine anyone objecting unless it's you yourself or someone else catty in your own traveling party.

Hope someone chimes in with top and jewelry suggestions for each.  Have a winderful trip.

Honored Contributor

I think a simple black top would work for both skirts since black is the background color for both skirts. 

Jewelry — something in the gold family for the gold one, maybe silver or that sapphire blue (the Glitterati set?) for the blue skirt. 

Sounds like a wonderful trip.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm guessing, since it's Mexico. it will be warm if not hot. I would wear two different black tops. Maybe a black knit tank with the Glitterati necklace, A482966 in the tan and black the way Louis showed it on the latte emb. skirt, and on another night, which ever is dressier, I would wear the black georgette peasant top, A306416 with the black flower blossom necklace, J484176. I think it would be perfect for Mexico. I think I would wear a strappy sandal  with the peasant top

Respected Contributor

I would take both with two different black tops.  Maybe wear one with a turtleneck and the other with a scoop neck black top.  Have a great time.!

On another front:

After stalking I was able to get a petite in the blue version. It has not arrived as of yet.  As you are 1 inch taller than I am, where does the skirt fall on your leg. I just do not want to have the skirt dragging on the floor.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Calcgirl  .. can you provide the item numbers for the skirts?  TIA

Trusted Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I would take both with two different black tops.  Maybe wear one with a turtleneck and the other with a scoop neck black top.  Have a great time.!

On another front:

After stalking I was able to get a petite in the blue version. It has not arrived as of yet.  As you are 1 inch taller than I am, where does the skirt fall on your leg. I just do not want to have the skirt dragging on the floor.

It hits just abov emy ankle. I do have short legs.

Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @Calcgirl  .. can you provide the item numbers for the skirts?  TIA

They are  no longer available. Sorry.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies for your suggestions.  Merry Christmas!

Valued Contributor

@Boehm Collector A351464  I just saw one available in blue XXS petite.  I got the same size in the latte and it fits.  I am usually an XS or S but I decided to give it a chance.  It's lovely.  I am 5' 6" tall and weigh 125--have never bought that small of a size in my life.