Respected Contributor

Heather pine and heather navy

The original wk vneck is on clearance. Heather pine and navy are two colors I don't have.

Can anyone describe them. I can wear almost all shades of green, but there's always that one exception.

Honored Contributor

Re: Heather pine and heather navy

@lavendar I have the heather port & there is a whitish thread running through the port color to give it that heathered look. I imagine the navy & pine are the same. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

It seems to mute the port more than the navy and green.

Regular Contributor

The picture isn't accurate for the green IMO. The video depiction is much more spot on, as the former is darker than the actural hue. It is a neutral medium green, either too yellow or blue shaded (forest vs pine), if that helps. The navy is a bit lighter than the picture, overall somewhat lighter that Louis' signature navy due to the heathering. Hope that helps.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have this sweater but have had it in my wishlist awhile and was thinking of trying it in the Heather Pine.  Just curious, could this be worn with the Crepe Gauze pant in Ivy or is that too much green?  Thought if this was lighter it might be a possibility.

Was yesterday some type of special fashion clearnance?  Last night before I went to bed this was at $24 and today it's back up to $36.96???  I'm going to give CS a call...

ETA:  Spoke to CS and was able to get it for $24. That really was a deal! I also debated on the Black but want to see how if fits first.

Trusted Contributor

I was stunned to see the Linea clearance prices had gone up in price overnight. Did CS explain why this was so? Glad you got your sweater at the great price! Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@TexasMom1 They really didn't give me a good explanation, but we've seen this happen before.  You just have to catch it when they lower a price and grab it.(or call to get an adjustment)  The problem is, you don't know how long it will be at the lowered price although I'm noticing it usually is only about a day before it goes back up.