Valued Contributor

Re: Have you kept your old Linea?

@blinddogs  I have used Paypal since its beginnings and have never had a problem.  Of course I understand your concerns and do believe there is a way to use a credit card/debit for ebay purchases.  Ebay and Paypal became two different companies in 2015 I think.  Anyway, it might be fun for you to explore Ebay just in case you find you might find your beloved dress (or something else fun). I always love a "treasure hunt".  :-)  I buy and sell on Ebay fairly often and really enjoy finding a good buy on occasion.  HTH

KK

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I still have some of the older items and that's a good thing as I much prefer them to anything in recent years.  Of course things do need some updating from time to time so I donated items from years ago to the woman's shelter and dress for success.

I also bought lots on ebay and I think the last linea purchase was the trench for around $40 which I love and look forward to wearing.  I personally love paypal and have never had a problem.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes you can private message the seller and ask to use something other than PayPal. I don't like PayPal either. I have bought things on E Bay using a postal money order without any problems, but always ask the seller first.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Sometimes you can private message the seller and ask to use something other than PayPal. I don't like PayPal either. I have bought things on E Bay using a postal money order without any problems, but always ask the seller first.

I do the same at Ruby Lane.  When I see something I like, and I don't want to put it on bank or credit card (trying to keep peace at home, you know), I will send seller a note asking if he/she will take postal money order or bank cashier check.  

Honored Contributor

All I have left is one scarf that was part of a blouse/scarf set, and a large white tote.  Some tops, jackets etc. were all donated.

I only bought a few of his things in the early days ...