Frequent Contributor

Re: Has everyone made their lists?

I think Louis said the long sleeved TN would not come in bisque or plum ... only the sleeveless TN.
Frequent Contributor

And the tanks.
Trusted Contributor

May I ask where are you beautiful ladies wearing all these clothes now? I practically live in my pj's or a cool sundress since I do not go anywhere and won't until a vaccine is available.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband and I have been going out to dinner a lot. We go to restaurants we know that have good outdoor seating where everyone is at a safe distance. The waiters all wear masks and gloves, and I bring hand sanitizors to wipe things down. I'm wearing all of my Linea, and I'm happy to. In this crazy world we have to do something safe that makes us feel good.

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily
The bisque is such a pretty neutral. The turtleneck and the skirt worn together would look fab!
Esteemed Contributor

I decided to scale down my list once I caught my breath.  I already received the plum tank and ponte knit pants, the plum shorter skirt is on the way so I am going to order the plum TN and the dark grey ponte knit pants.  I am thinking about the plum jacket to complete the suit.  I am in love with the plum color.

Between all my port pieces, navy and grey from past purchases I'm good.

The jewelry is tempting but I have more than enough.

Trusted Contributor

Like so many other Linea Ladies, I too, want all of these beautiful offerings this fall. However, if I'm honest, my lifestyle has changed so that these beautiful suited looks wouldn't get the wear they deserve. Now for the WK's, I live in them from fall to late spring so I grab them whenever offered. I ordered the plum and the new grey pants, all four colors in the WK jewel neck sweaters, both colors in the hoodies, and I'll get all the colors in the cardigan as well as the grey WK turtleneck. I'm going to pass on the jewelry, for now, I think?!  Looking forward to the faux suede skirt and hopefully other gems coming down the pike.

Disclaimer, I reserve the right to change my mind and buy more! Which frequently happens...

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1
I’m hoping to do as you did and scale my list down, at least a little. If you love the plum though as I do, I’d urge you to get it while you can. It is such a beautiful jacket that I doubt you’d regret it. Especially since you got the matching skirt!

For me, once the items/prices are posted, that will definitely affect my decision. It depends how big of a deal the Big Deal is. I’m thinking the grey cardigan and pants will pair nicely with the plum as well as several other colors. Will try and resist the caramel.

I have more than enough jewelry that doesn’t get worn as it should but need at least the Fez necklace and bracelets in the plum.

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom
If I had to dress up for work, I’d definitely be getting the matching sets (jacket/skirt and cardigan/WK skirt) in several colors. My lifestyle is more casual so I get pieces that I know I’ll easily wear with jeans and such.

Being in FL, I don’t need a lot of sweaters, but I do get wear out if tanks/cardis. I only got one hoodie, so far, but I wanted both. So comfy and stylish!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
I have enjoyed wearing Eileen Fisher styles for many years and still wear my vintage pieces.

Below is a link to the Eileen Fisher October 2020 Planner.....several of the styles are similar to what Linea is offering.

I do still love Eileen Fisher designs but I no longer purchase them.  I prefer the Fabrics/Knits that Louis uses - my favourite being Whisper Knit.

There’s a Merino Wool Long Skirt in the EF October Planner - while it is beautiful it costs $248. The Linea WK Long Skirt is $49.25.