Respected Contributor

Has anyone received their Cathedral tops yet? I received the jewelry what seems like weeks ago, and I'm waiting for the tops to go with them. Their shipping is at a snails pace, and the Christmas season has just started.

Occasional Contributor

No. I ordered mine on the 30th. EDD is today but it is still "In Process" They look so pretty and I'd like to have one but not counting on it actually being sent out to me. 

Honored Contributor

Received 2 out of the 3 I ordered. The blue is still in its bag, but I wore the fuchsia yesterday. The final one is in that 10/29 order.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I received the whisper knit v neck sweater that was ordered on October 30.  It arrived yesterday November 7.

Regular Contributor

Re: Has anyone received?

[ Edited ]

The almond cathedral top that I ordered early on the 30th is EDD today. It remains "in process" and I haven't had any correspondence from QVC about it, unless it is the subject of a generic email they sent a few days ago that says they hope that I won't be too disappointed to wait and wait and wait and maybe never get anything. 

I thought that message referred to the lovely latte tulle skirt that also sat for 8 days in process, then went to back order, and today was the subject of an email that implied but did not state that they oversold the item and I won't get it. I ordered the skirt in blue a couple of days ago on a hunch and it may or may not ship by Thanksgiving. 

No longer will I order anything from this company that I need for a date certain such as the holidays, a birthday, a special occasion or any event, vacation, or travel. 

Respected Contributor

My order from 10/30 said " in process". Finally I emailed QVC on 11/6. The next day I got a reply that I should receive it in 10 days. Later that day it showed shipped. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.