Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving Linea Ladies!

[ Edited ]

Hope everyone is blessed with good food, good family & friends!

What are you wearing today?

I am wearing the alabaster print blouse with the alabaster slim leg pants today. Haven’t decided on the jewelry yet — still have to shower. I will be wearing some shades of eyeshadow from the Smashbox Golden Hour palette with Urban Decay Alkaline eye pencil. Jewelry is simple gold 1928 earrings.

I used the top left rectangle on brow area, plum shade on right side in crease and the last shade on right on lid.

🦃🍁🦃

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Linea Ladies!

I'll be wearing the alabaster floral blouse over the alabaster short sleeve WK sweater with the alabaster faceted bead necklace. Also the wine ponte bootcut pants. I'll start out with the port coat until it gets to warm. Nice autumn colors for today!
Valued Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving, Linea Ladies. We'll be having our Thanksgiving meal at a casual dining place and then return for a day of conversation and movies. All of us work full time so a day where no one has to spend part of their time off shopping for food, cooking it or cleaning up afterwards is the best gift to give each other, LOL. I'm wearing my gray faux Shetland sweater over my new super ponte slim pants in the blackberry. I've accesorized with Linea chocolate jewelry.

For shoes, I've opted to wear my AGL pointy-toe flats that are color blocked in blackberry, british tan and black leather. They were a splurge years ago that have lasted forever and are perfect for Linea colors. The leather kiltie on the shoe is in a shade between Linea blackberry and port. The top of the loafer beneath the kiltie is Linea umber and the black sides of the shoe is Linea black. They get worn a lot with my Linea, LOL.

Trusted Contributor

A very Happy Thanksgiving wish to all!

Wearing the port tunic and port WK pants  Accessorized with the India necklace and earrings, gold watch and gold & garnet bracelet.  I feel so pulled together for a full day of family and grandkids at our home.  First family members should be arriving momentarily!  Tomorrow will be spent visiting, followed by the annual Christmas parade downtown to welcome Santa!

Have a healthy, happy and safe holiday weekend!

Respected Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

For the first time ever just DH and I are going out for dinner mid-afternoon at a fairly upscale restaurant, lakeside setting.  I'm so happy not to be wrestling with the turkey and all the sides today!

I'll be wearing the ivory flounce sleeve blouse, charcoal midi skirt, new tall shaft boots (Marc Fisher) in dark chocolate smooth and suede leather. 

Still have to determine jewelry and coat, but as it is 40 degrees and sunny may wear one of my lighter Linea ones, port reefer, winter white with gold buttons or the black one with gold buttons from last fall.  I'll switch to my D Basso black shearling if it gets colder.

I am leaning toward the India pendant, or the verdigris beads with a Joan Rivers tassel long necklace that matches beautifully.  We'll see!

It's so easy when one has a closet groaning with Linea..........

Trusted Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving Linea Ladies! We just put our turkey in the oven. Time for a shower (a bit lazy today so far) and I’ll probably wear my black bootcut ponte pants with the port WK turtleneck.

Valued Contributor

Wearing new WK Midi dress with new glass bead in alabaster as i host children and grandchildren from east and west coasts.

Frequent Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

My Thanksgving dinner will be tomorrow, because my daughter is working today...  I will be wearing Paradise Red Whisperknit tunic and scarf tomorrow, and black Linea leggings.  I enjoy hearing what others will be wearing.  There are so many beautful clothes and combinations.  

Respected Contributor

I am all in Port WK today, Port tunic and pant with ver Green Patina necklace,earring and bracelet. I couldn't be more comfortable. Company should be here soon.

Esteemed Contributor

It's 90 degrees here in LA today.

We're heading out at 4pm for a Thanksgiving evening meal at the home of friends. We had pie and ice cream for lunch!

It is just too warm here for any of my fall Linea favorites so I'll probably wear the shorter version of the black WK skirt from last year with a white James Perse cap sleeve tee and my favorite (meaning comfortable) Blahnik slingbacks. Thinking of the green patina beads. 

Have a great day friends.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat