Valued Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

1jac,

I believe it was nearly two years ago when someone asked about Happy Lady.  My response then was what I remembered:  She was in a remote part of Italy and lost (or something was wrong) and explained this to Louis on his blog.  

Louis wrote back to her, trying to assist her (and I do not recall just how), but she never responded to that offer for help.  I do not think she ever wrote to Louis again after this calamity.

As I recall, she had stated she was with friends when whatever problem she was experiencing occurred.  Unfortunately, I do not recall what the problem was.

I also added that she would mess up her biography at times.  One moment she was happily married, the next she was divorced and dating a fabulous guy, and the next be back with her husband of several decades.   Also, she most often had five daughters, but one time related that she had four.

Whatever.  She was a jolly soul.

i know this is OT....but she reminds me of a poster from Greece....not too long ago....could never figure her out.....she hasn't posted in a long while....remember her?

@nana59 

sounds like the poster DINAKI.

yes....that was her name! 

Wasn't  AdoreQVC the one who was married to some amazing guy named Philip & they traveled all around the world?  And at home she would host these outrageous Greek feasts?

Honored Contributor

@tipsy 

I guess the moral of that story is "beware of Greeks bearing gifts", (or confabulated stories).

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@tipsy 

I guess the moral of that story is "beware of Greeks bearing gifts", (or confabulated stories).

@Nonametoday that's funny!!! Smiley LOL

It seems a lot of people believed adoreqvc's tall tales LOL.