Respected Contributor

HOLIDAY JEWELS! Sneak Peek! FABULOUS!

These Holiday Jewels are Gorgeous!  

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Respected Contributor

Re: HOLIDAY JEWELS! Sneak Peek! FABULOUS!

@Seka WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  Heart be still!  I'm crazy about the vintage dresses as well!  Oh, my!  I would wear ALL of them in a heart beat!  Thanks, Seka!

Trusted Contributor

Simply Stunning!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

The red dress with the drape and belt is BEAUTIFUL!  I cannot get it out of my head and with the red trench!  Oh, my!  The black evening gown with the illusion neck is exquisite.  Wish he was able to present them on QVC as a Holiday Collection next year.  I, truly, miss the days when we would dress.

Esteemed Contributor

Won't copy all copy (follow link below) but here are the images

Holiday-jewels1-768x432.jpg

Holiday-jewels2-768x432.jpg

Holiday-jewels3-768x432.jpg

Holiday-jewels-768x432.jpg

emeralds1-768x432.jpg

emeralds-768x432.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

These pieces are outrageous! How beautiful are they. This is exactly why I love Louis. He is the real deal, and his 1992 photos prove it. You could absolutely wear everything today, and still be the best dressed in the room. Where else could you possibly find jewelry like this, and you know they will be at incredible prices for what they are. I just love his style and everything he does. It may not all be for me, but most of it is, and it's still all beautiful. I would wear all of those dresses!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Without a doubt, the younger, svelter me would have worn those dresses and that jewelry.

As we often write here, Louis is a genius and he is on QVC...   (There are rich gifts in this world, but you have to look in unexpected places.)

p.s. -- I will wear the jewelry no matter what age.  That is the beauty of jewelry; it is enduring and does not wince when you age.  In fact, it smiles that you remember and promote beauty.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 What is that old joke — my earrings still fit me? The jewelry is fabulous.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

All stunning jewelry and those dresses! Goldie, I think the red one in the upper left with the genius draping anyone could wear. I love them all. 

I'll be getting the red & black necklaces, although I'm drawn to every single color. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Grace,

The red dress on the top right would have been worn only during the time I lived in Miami.

It was the early-to-middle '70s, and so there were many plunging necklines, etc.  However, as a MId-Atlantic states dweller most of my life up to the Miami period, my dress code was only as wild and colorful as the '60s allowed.

Miami brought out a different me.  There I was wearing some necklines that plunged and whatever else.  It was hot anyway, but it was the fashion, too, at that time.  In fact, my uncle was the national president of an engineering organization and they met at the Americana on Miami Beach during the time I lived there.  He invited me to join him during one of the organization's festivities one evening.  

I wore a red full-length dress made of a soft material with a neckline that went a bit down my bodice.  I chuckle when I recall that everytime he introduced me as his niece, so many would wink, wink and think their funny thoughts.  

When in Rome...