Esteemed Contributor

HELLO! RED SUEDE SHOES 💖

[ Edited ]

These beauties arrived this afternoon and I'm over the moon in love with them!!!

The color is perfect with my scarlet red Linea garments. There's the teeniest, tiny bit of of difference as I hold these next to the Big Deal red coat. Honestly, I attribute this to the three different materials, leather, WK and the suede. Truly hard to discern as the shoe is a true red, no orange or blue base. It's a match and a beautiful one in my book. The mfgrs box states "Fire Red Suede" on the label.

I think they're just gorgeous. The almond toe is flattering and no toe cleavage in this style. The block heel is more of a rectangular wedge shape stylishly narrowing down to an approx inch when it meets the floor. This is a very nice look with enough real estate so as not to compromise comfort and walking ease. A fine looking shoe indeed.

I ordered a 7.5 wide. I do have a wider foot and scoured reviews before ordering. Some said it ran narrow. My left foot is a little bigger and the shoe fits fine. The right is a smidge big, nothing that one of those thin little shoe pad inserts won't rectify. That's easy. I'm past squeezing my feet into too tight of a shoe. Way past!

I did mention this shoe on my Pretty Shoe thread but feel it needs it's own thread for those of you who may have a specific interest in the particular color. It originally was offered in six colors and finishes. The Q only has three. The mfgrs site offers these at the same price as the Q. Both have free shipping. The mfgr has free returns. Available with other vendors. Check pricing.

Big thumbs up from me! 👍👍👍

Screenshot_2018-10-22-17-08-13-1.png

Respected Contributor

Re: HELLO! RED SUEDE SHOES 💖

If you buy direct from Softt you can get 20% off your first order!  I saved an additional $14!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

My red Lamo boots with sequins go with my Linea reds. I only wear them at holiday time. A bit over the top, even for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49

Was the discount offered with an email sign up?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Wow! ENJOY those red shoes! They look like an exact match to the Linea scarlet red. You did good Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, and it came immediately!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @GraceCO.

These red shoes ARE a perfect match! I know I'll enjoy wearing these with many Linea ensembles and more. It's such a super accent color. My new accessory are these gorgeous red shoes. I think they'll be knockout with DFG, Caramel and most everything I'm playing with tonight!

I might be having too much fun over here, is that possible, ha. 😍😆😉 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49 

That's what I was afraid of. My Gmail is all mucked up. Can't access it. That's a headache.

Trusted Contributor

Cute shoes! I created a separate email account just for these types of things- nothing but shopping 🛍
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Maxine49 

That's what I was afraid of. My Gmail is all mucked up. Can't access it. That's a headache.

Open another free email account through your phone or cable provider or Mircrosoft.  I have multiples.