Valued Contributor

I’m so aggravated they keep showing the super ponte pants and most of the smaller size have been sold out for over a month. I know they haven’t had a size 8 in over a month!  

I dont ever remember them doing that before. No reorder and nothing but broken sizes and colors in only larger sizes! 

Respected Contributor

They probably keep showing them because they have large sizes to sell which is surprising, and they are practically the only pant they have any quantity in even if only large sizes. They should be selling the A366190 pant that is still avail in sizes in colors. I have these in the loden and khaki and they are terrific pants.

Honored Contributor

I check periodically in order to buy more of these exceptional pants.  I was able to purchase the caramel to go with the caramel plaid jacket, but I I agree and would love more selection in colors.  

Contributor

The sizes 2-12 have always seemed to sell quite well, so I don't understand why the buyer wouldn't order more quanties particularly in those sizes.  Every time Louis comes out with new colors, I jump on ordering what I want because I know they won't last that long.  If I could review these pants multiple times, I would keep saying how they are my #1 pant year round.

Fortunately I can wear either 10 or 12 because they are so stretchy.  I did order a 14 once "as is" which is a little loose around my waist so the length of the regular starts to drag on the floor unless I'm wearing platform shoes.