Respected Contributor

Re: Great presentation by Katrina!

@crazycockermom - I think it was the WK Tank in Pine, it was shown with the Pine/Black Jacket.....

C265CF05-E9A9-4156-A1AF-ABDD5BAF4CDC.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Seka
Oh thanks. I read a post that made me think there was another one. Fortunately I already have this tank. 😊
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I might have missed this detail in your discussions (I'm in a rush), but Louis mentioned that we were going to have the WK long-sleeve turtleneck in Pine, did he not?  There is so much "new" that has arrived or has been promised, that I could be wrong.

Of course I was wondering if the Pine will be very much like the Forest Green (was it?) that we had a couple years ago.

No matter; it will be worth having a "backup" dark green TN.

Respected Contributor

@golding76
I have pine and forest. To my eye, the forest has more of a blue undertone. If you want I can try to take pics later.

I’m in FL so I will be safe and not tempted by any TNs. Whew!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for the offer of help, morewine.  I own the TN and skirt in the Forest Green, but I very much like this Pine color.  Because of that, I will probably get the Pine in the long-sleeve TN, too.  

In the winter, there is nothing like a Linea TN.

I bought the tank in Pine in early August.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

True Confession:  I was unfamiliar with Katrina until viewing her Linea presentation today.

WOW!

Katrina is certainly an exceptional host, especially for Linea fashions.  Not only does she embody the "Ethic of Elegant Chic" that Linea promotes, she is also pleasant to listen to as she gives a sell that does not grate on the nerves.  Talk about perfection!

Even though she has a very blonde look, I think she personifies the Linea Lady with her particular fashion aesthetic. 

I'd be happy to have her give every Linea presentation from this point on.

Job well done!

I could not agree more@golding76 

I really like Katrina - very professional sales style.  She's got it all - beauty, Brains, and charm.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 Are you thinking of the forest green WK sweater with the embroidered sleeves? I also own from years ago a spruce jewel neck WK sweater before it was called WK which also came in a sienna color. I think those were two of my first purchases from Linea. I definitely could use a new dark green & tobacco/caramel/sienna WK sweater.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

JJM,

I am writing about the dark green WK turtleneck and midi-skirt that I think were called Forest Green.  Not sure that was their name, though.

Of course I bought the Forest Green WK sweater with the embroidery when it was offered.  I'm a pushover for deep greens.

Occasional Contributor

@golding76 check out Katrina's bio

She's always loved fashion. After graduating from Harvard, she began her career as an editor at Vogue, then entered the world of broadcast as a style and entertainment reporter.

Among a long list of accomplishments, Katrina reported on the New York, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks for over a decade. When she's not at the beach (her happy place), she also works with various animal rescue organizations.

@Somertime @Somertime @JustJazzmom @alliswell @crazycockermom 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's a Harvard girl?!  I'm unbelievably delighted that Katrina is an impressive combo of beauty and brains, as has already been noted by alliswell in her post above.

To be hired by almost any magazine is a feather in one's cap, but to be hired by one of the fashion giants is a singular achievement.  Well-earned bona fides in good taste, I'd say.

Is it any wonder that Katrina gravitated to the Linea collection?  She is undoubtedly a woman of refined and classic taste.

This gifted young woman just might rise in the ranks and run QVC one of these days.