Contributor

Re: Great presentation by Katrina!

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Seka
Oh thanks. I read a post that made me think there was another one. Fortunately I already have this tank. 😊

That was me! I didn't recognize the neckline on the tank and got excited. Sorry for the confusion!

Respected Contributor

@Heidus
No problem! Louis had said there are more WKs coming so I just didn’t want to miss another possible sneak peak. 😊
Respected Contributor

Katrina did a good job.  She acted like she likes Louis's fashions. She also gave his fashions a youth vibe.   Louis Dell Olio is the best designer on QVC!  

New Contributor

Katrina looks beautiful in her black floral blouse this eve on Barbara King garden show..does anyone know where to find her blouse? She is so lovely! I love to watch her and she is so sophisticated.

Trusted Contributor

@gemcats wrote:

Katrina looks beautiful in her black floral blouse this eve on Barbara King garden show..does anyone know where to find her blouse? She is so lovely! I love to watch her and she is so sophisticated.

@gemcats - you may want to post this in the fashion forum.  There are some good sleuths over there!

Super Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@gemcats wrote:

@gemcats - you may want to post this in the fashion forum.  There are some good sleuths over there!

A389947   Tolani Collection Button-Front Top with Ruffle Detail