Respected Contributor

Great presentation, Jennifer Reed!

Congratulations, Jennifer!  Lovely presentation this morning.  Throughly enjoyed it.  Of course, Pat is, always, great, too.  You are a wonderful addition to the Linea family!

Honored Contributor

Re: Great presentation, Jennifer Reed!

[ Edited ]

I just finished watching my recording.  Very nice job by Jennifer (she's a natural communicator) and Pat (I adore Pat's voice). 

Interesting that part of the discussion of the vintage ombre tunic was about the power of colors to brighten up our complexion.  About an hour ago, I wrote something about that on Louis's blog regarding the new ombre top.  (I had not seen the Linea broadcast from this morning, to be clear.)  There comes a time in our life, I think, when no matter how vibrant our complexion once was, it becomes muddier. 

Color -- the right ones for us -- helps.  Thank you, Louis, for your TASTEFUL color selection.

Respected Contributor

Pat is great .. I never have a problem watching her .....

Honored Contributor

@golding76Color is terribly important to me, but it was long before I "suddenly" became the old lady I am.

For all the years I avoided Linea, there were 2 main reasons: most important is my own figure which so many close-body styles do not flatter, but the other reason is that so much of what was presented was black, white, or gray -  those have always been the worst colors for me with pale pink and blue close behind.

So glad to see more teal and more browns in the line. 

Respected Contributor

Jennifer was great, brilliant,  and she and Pat were a pleasure to watch, the hour flew by and I loved it all.  

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching her. I love her calm personality. She makes the clothing look amazing.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Esteemed Contributor

I taped it also and watched a little bit while getting ready for work.  She is a natural and very relaxing to watch like Louis.  I wasn't going to get the crop pants but I ordered the grey.

Trusted Contributor

Jennifer seems like a natural. I also tape the shows as I like to fast forward to see how things fit and see if I change my mind from the item pictures. I didn’t buy anything but it’s nice to see Linea get airtime.