Respected Contributor

Great News! Louis' new jewelry!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies, maybe by the end of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Two new pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!

“THE LOCKET”

…………..There are all different types of necklaces…..and then there are LOCKETS……A locket is so much more than just a necklace. It has sentimental value. It has a compartment to place a keepsake…..a picture of someone you love or even a lock of hair…..maybe a lock of a baby’s hair……Coming at the end of the week…..so I have been told…….”THE LOCKET”………….I designed this locket quite a while ago, and I’m happy to finally be able to bring it to you…..It is part of my new Sterling Silver and Sterling Silver and Gold plate, made in Italy collection…..Jac and I loved to sit out on summer evenings, and look at the moon and stars. It was always a wonder to us that every person that every existed on this planet, from the cave men and women on, all looked at the same moon we were looking at now…….Jesus and the Apostles, Mary Magdalene, Julius Caesar and Cleopatra, Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo, Elizabeth the first and Katherine the Great, Napoleon, Columbus and Magellan…every Chinese Emperor….Native Americans, and ever man woman and child, from every continent that came before us…..all looked at the same moon. For thousands of years to come [hopefully], long after we are all gone, the people living then will be looking at the same moon. Will they be wondering about us?………Jac loved the constellations and could point them out to me. I’ve tried, but I can’t find anything but the little dipper anymore…..On one summery clear night at the beach on Fire Island, when the stars were very bright, I showed Jac the Milky Way. She loved it!!!!……We would always say to each other…….”I love you over the moon, and beyond the stars”….We would give each other cards that had the same or similar sayings……….On one trip I made without her, I came home to find a paper on my pillow that read, “I love you over the moon and beyond the stars”. I kept it…..After Jac passed I framed it, and it hangs over my night table. It is the last thing I see before I go to sleep, and the first thing I see in the morning…………The locket with the stars and moon is inscribed with this saying. The locket opens. It has a red lining, and you can put pictures inside of the people you love…..The locket will be available in Sterling Silver with the Cubic Zirconia stones and Sterling Silver with Gold plate, again with the Cubic Zirconia stones…..Each locket will be inscribed………”I love you over the moon and beyond the stars”……………a wonderful present for someone you love beyond the moon……………..Happy Holidays…………………..Love………………….Louis

Continue Reading“THE LOCKET”
“ALL YOU HAVE TO BE IS WONDERFUL”

…………………..COMING AT THE END OF THE WEEK!!!!! I have been told that this new Sterling Silver and Gold Plate necklace will be posted on QVC by the end of the week…..Keep your fingers crossed!!!!………..The “ALL YOU HAVE TO BE IS WONDERFUL” necklace was the last piece I designed with this inscription, but it was never produced…..until NOW!……..Many of you who know these pieces, the ring, the bracelet and the coordinating earring [no inscription on the earring], also know the meaning behind the saying. If you don’t I will retell the story…..Jac loved Marilyn Munroe. She was fascinated by her story, her life, her loves, her intellect, and her crippling insecurities…….She read many books and articles about her. One thing that captured Jac was when Marilyn was preparing to go out onto a movie set. She would sit in her dressing room in front of the mirror, sometimes for hours. She would put on her makeup and transform herself into “Marilyn”, and say to herself in the mirror…..”all you have to be is wonderful”. She would say this over and over until she got the courage to open the door and go out to the many people waiting for her……I think as a 17 year old girl Jac suffered early on with some of the same insecurities. It isn’t easy for a young inexperienced girl to be thrown into a room with a bunch of competitive barracudas…It could be a snake pit……Once you made your group of friends that all changed, but it could be a nasty business….I think Marilyn’s story hit home to her……..When ever I was ready to go on set at QVC, I would be standing in the wings with Jac. She would take my hands, look me in the eyes and say “all you have be be is wonderful!”. If I had any nervousness or jitters they disappeared. I would go out on set with these words in my ears, and all was good……I canb’t tell you how many times I have said to myself “all you have to be is wonderful”……This new necklace completes the “AYHTBIW” series. I also call it the “SMILE” necklace for short. It’s a crescent shape that hangs from two chains. The length is adjustable……….The piece is once again in Sterling Silver or Sterling Silver with Gold plate, made in Italy. It can be worn where the inscription is showing, or reversed to keep it secret and private. It has a slightly twisted shape like the other pieces……..This is a very discreet necklace and can be worn by anyone, any age, any time of day. It can be very casual on a Tee, or it can add just the right dressy touch to a simple outfit……..This would make a fabulous present for someone that you want to know just how WONDERFUL THEY ARE!………………….Happy Holidays!…………………much Love………………Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Great News! Louis' new jewelry!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @Somertime! I must have the locket!