Regular Contributor

Good morning

Could any of the Linea Ladies give an opinion which of the Grande Tassels would work best with NAVY?

I have looked at the blog and Q's pics but still not sure.

Thank you

Respected Contributor

I think the amber color with the cranberry drops at the bottom. I'm not sure of the correct color name. It  looks good on navy. I own both of the tassel necklaces. When I received the first it was so beautiful and special I had to have the other.

Valued Contributor

I don't have this particular necklace but agree that the Amber would be an excellent choice.  The colors of the beads would stand out & look beautiful against navy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Grande Tassel question

[ Edited ]

@clarika 

Hi, I recently received the Amber Grande. The Ambra beads on the necklace part of mine are very yellow, a saturated golden opaque, with some leaning into a soft pumpkin-y orange color. In the Ambra mix are slightly translucent whitish beads too. These beads alternate with smaller black faceted beads and gold seed beads on the necklace portion of the piece.

The tassel is a combo of seed beads in the above mentioned colors, plus the reddish 'amber' color. The larger drop beads on the bottom are amber. A distinctive deep, opaque, slightly ginger-reddish color accented with gold seed beads.

This combo would contrast with navy. My eye lead me to the more autumnal shades in my wardrobe. The Amber graces a swath of greens, browns, copper, reds, wines, berries and black best for me.

Depending on what else you plan to wear it with would be a consideration.

I may wear this Walnut floral skirt with either a persimmon or soft olive sweater on Thanksgiving. The Amber Grande looks great with those options. Also looks good with the same floral skirt in black. The dark Blue floral skirt, not so much. HTH. ♡♡♡

Screenshot_2019-11-23-11-41-58-1.png

Respected Contributor
@rochelleS
Your descriptions make me want everything! Lol
I forgot I have that skirt. Haven’t worn it yet but it’ll be perfect for Thanksgiving.
I want the tassel necklace but couldn’t decide on a color. I have that problem with several of Louis’s latest offerings.
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

It was a hard choice for me too. When I first rec'd the Amber, I wasn't 100% certain about it...until I started pairing it with clothes. It came to life and really blossomed. I also was waiting for the new pieces to post too. I'm wearing the Amber today with wine and berry clothes. Lookin' very, very good. My sister loves it too.