Trusted Contributor

Got my Split Neck Whisper Knits

Got two of the three split necks yesterday.  I love them!  May be my favorite WK sweater so far.  The neck gives the look of a turtlenek but more relaxed.  I'd buy more in other colors.  Wish it had come in the pine green.  Recomment it highly.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Got my Split Neck Whisper Knits

[ Edited ]

I received my three split necks the day before yesterday and love them !  They are also my favorite WK's ever and I also wish they came in more colors !  I also received my Black and Winter White Big Deal Jackets yesterday and love them, just beautiful !!!!!  Unlike the issues with some of the jewerly these all came very fast !!!!!

Respected Contributor

I got my three as well and looove them! Better than a turtleneck (which makes my neck look 20 yrs older), better than a mock neck. I just love this design and hope it’s reordered in more colors.
Frequent Contributor

Received the black in a medium today. Medium is my normal LDO size and it fits perfectly. Again, Louis has designed a unique piece, different than the other QVC designers.  I must go back and order in some of the other colors.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am the anomaly---rec'd the bisque split neck and it was huge on me. Ordered my normal WK size and it was just very loose & sloppy looking on me. The neck was great, so I hope when the black shows up, it fits me better. For some reason, known only to the Q mailing gods, I ordered 6 things at same time and they sent the bisque all by itself.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

So myRe: Got my Split Neck Whisper Knits

So my items finally made it to Seattle. And the bisque split neck  had to have been mismarked as it was huge in my reg WK size. The black arrived and fits like it should fit. Weird.

The two v neck jackets arrived and truth is, not sure if I will keep both or not. I'm going to have to steam them and try on w/ decent pants, shoes etc. The first try on left me a bit ho hum. The fit was a bit tight in the arms, but I can't go up another size and not have everything else be too big. The fabric and the cut of the jacket is very flattering.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Re: So myRe: Got my Split Neck Whisper Knits

My split neck sweater in black arrived and I think I like it; it was a stretch for me getting something so high-necked with my aging neck and all its issues; don't like to spotlight it but I wanted something with warmth at the neck. 

It fits beautifully in my normal size L, very fitting and flattering, and the sleeves are narrower and more tailored and this fall the sweaters have sleeve lengths that are great for me, don't go to my finger tips! 

It is definitely a sized-down look from sweaters with their volume and length from the past few years.  Nice.  A keeper.

Trusted Contributor

Re: So myRe: Got my Split Neck Whisper Knits

Fit is great in my usual black Linea Medium,, including the neck.  I find the Every Needle Knit quite stretchy and sometimes go down to a Small with the fit remaing good and not too form-fitting.  I tend to prefer my clothes to have some drape!