Honored Contributor

Re: Got my Linea Big Deal leather jacket!

@InStitches49 wrote:

Just got my jacket in size 12 and black and love it!  The fit is perfect and the leather/knit combination makes it so comfortable!  I'd love to see this jacket in British tan, medium gray, and/or dark brown next year.  This was a "splurge" for me which I am glad I made!  But I went to post a review online and can't find any reviews or place to submit a review. I know this may be a temporary glitch as I just posted another review of a different item.  Will try again later because this needs a five star review definitely!

I tried to post a review too and there is NO PLACE to do this!  I think it's a glitch but if it's not fixed this jacket will have no reiveiws!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@InStitches49 wrote:

Just got my jacket in size 12 and black and love it!  The fit is perfect and the leather/knit combination makes it so comfortable!  I'd love to see this jacket in British tan, medium gray, and/or dark brown next year.  This was a "splurge" for me which I am glad I made!  But I went to post a review online and can't find any reviews or place to submit a review. I know this may be a temporary glitch as I just posted another review of a different item.  Will try again later because this needs a five star review definitely!

I tried to post a review too and there is NO PLACE to do this!  I think it's a glitch but if it's not fixed this jacket will have no reiveiws!

Did you try going through your order to write the review? There should be a link next to your order to ‘write a review’.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

It just dawned on me that maybe the ‘write a review’ is being  phased out on the item page so in the future you will only be able to access the ‘write a review’ through your order. This would put an end to people posting ‘opinions’ instead of ‘reviews’. ‘I wish it was longer, shorter, more neckline, less neckline, etc.’ 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I found out that I could write a review when going through my order online (after signing into my account) by clicking the "write a review" to the far right on the order listing.  I just wrote a five star review because this item needs that to show up.  Thanks for the hint to do the review that way! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

My red jacket arrived today.  Simply smashing! I ordered my regular size 12 and it is perfect. The knit is very forgiving and allows for easy layering. I’m glad I didn’t size up!  Anyone else?

Frequent Contributor

I got the DFG in my normal size 4 and it is fabulous.  The color is so rich and deep and there is no difference in color between the leather and knit.  I tried the DFG cardigan under it and there is plenty of room.  The sleeves do not have to be cuffed.  I had second thoughts about the color during the presentation but am so glad I didn't cancel the order.  It's a color that is really "out of the box" for me for a leather coat but I wouldn't change a thing. 

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@InStitches49 wrote:

Did you try going through your order to write the review? There should be a link next to your order to ‘write a review’.

@JustJazzmom  I never realized you could write a review from your orders page.  I just did!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well, I received my black jacket today.  QVC messed up again as I ordered size 2 and got a size 18!! The leather is so soft.  I packed it up to take to the post office and I requested a refund.  I wanted it to wear tonight to a company function. 

Honored Contributor

I received my black jacket today and it’s perfection! I ❤️ it! I have been so pleased with all of my fall purchases. Still stalking for petite faux suede pants. I bought the caramel and wish I would’ve gotten the black and DFG. 

Esteemed Contributor

My port jackets came today.  In lettered sizing I'm usually an XS in Linea, but when they switch to numbered sizes I have a problem.  Depending on the item, I'm sometimes a 4 and sometimes a 6.  Using the click here measurements rarely clarifies things.  So I ordered both sizes and tried the 4 on first.  it fit to perfection, so I was able to leave the 6 unopened for some other Linea lady who is on waitlist.  I wavered between black and port for this jacket and I'm so glad I got the port.  It's such a beautiful, rich color but neutral enough to go with many other colors.  Where I live, this will be a perfect weight all winter long.  I'm a happy camper tonight.  (And the size 6 is already on its way back to QVC.)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett