Respected Contributor

Re: Gorgeous Shantung Jackets Posted on Louis's Blog

[ Edited ]

@AuntG 

I wear muted clothing as well, but I am going to take a flyer on these jackets.  The issue is - Should I buy India Pink or Turquoise! I am glad I do not look good in the Lime color.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I remember when I went to Nutri-system years ago (when you met and talked with someone).  I remember we had to go around the room and say why we wanted to loose weight.  Everyone said, "To be happy and alive for my family".  

When it came to me I said, "I have some amazing clothes and shoes I love and I want to fit into them again".  Ha!  There was dead silence in the room.....

Sorry, but I was honest.  The being alive and all ....well...that's a given!  Ha!  But those amazing clothes that you can't get anymore....well,,,, that's not!  Ha!

I completely understand that! Heart

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

...that India Pink is delicious! Equally stunning is the turquoise, and as luck would have it, I have the Pompeii necklace in turquoise to go with it! Love it when that happens. With your coloring, that turquoise will pop!

Grace, the original Pompeii came in Aqua--I just checked my orders--this reorder is called Azure--but they do look very similar..wonder why the name changed---must be a slight change in color, I would think, but not enough to make a difference or have to order another in Azure if you have the Aqua.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Gorgeous colors, gorgeous jackets. I just received a similar hot pink jacket from Chico’s but Louis’s Aqua color has my name on it,

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

...that India Pink is delicious! Equally stunning is the turquoise, and as luck would have it, I have the Pompeii necklace in turquoise to go with it! Love it when that happens. With your coloring, that turquoise will pop!

Grace, the original Pompeii came in Aqua--I just checked my orders--this reorder is called Azure--but they do look very similar..wonder why the name changed---must be a slight change in color, I would think, but not enough to make a difference or have to order another in Azure if you have the Aqua.

@Maxine49  You are exactly right! Hard to keep track of all the namesSmiley Wink  But, the aqua looks like it will be close enough. I actually thought that's what Louis showed with the jacket, but I'm assuming he added turquoise as a new color for the Pompeii?