Honored Contributor

Re: Gorgeous Shantung Jackets Posted on Louis's Blog

Mustangshar,

My heavens, how long has it been since I've seen you visit here?  So good to hear from you again.

You always had an eye for beautiful things, so this jacket understandably appeals to you.

I am certain that I or another Linea fan will post when this baby becomes available. 

Don't be a stranger.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful!

Related image

Honored Contributor

Wow indeed. Those colors don't fit my personality. I wear muted things most of the time.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have so many weddings and events this summer that these will be perfect for. I can't wait to order them. Maybe they will get posted early. One can hope.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need this jacket, but  I'm getting it in the turquoise.  We are invited to a First Communion in May, so I'll wear it then.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone remember what item Louis was showing when he sneakpeaked the shantung jacket? I'd like to watch that video again. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

1Jac, Louis had shown them with the pebble crep crop pant, but they have updated the video and it's not there anymore.

Super Contributor

Valued Contributor

@moto wrote:

The video with the Pompeii necklaces shows the jackets:

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Pompeii-Station-Necklace-and-Earring-Set.product.J352559...

Thank you Ladies!

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Mustangshar,

My heavens, how long has it been since I've seen you visit here?  So good to hear from you again.

You always had an eye for beautiful things, so this jacket understandably appeals to you.

I am certain that I or another Linea fan will post when this baby becomes available. 

Don't be a stranger.

Hi sweet Goldie😘😘. Yes it’s been ages and I’ve missed you all. I’m happily retired and don’t need work clothes. BUT when I saw THIS, I knew I must have one...I’m thinking that bright lime.